Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CloudFox

Wesley Fofana

These are his likes.. so I’m taking all this stuff he’s put up is for his upcoming game

Football but above all people, a lot of people to tell you about Wesley's childhood in Marseille #Fofana on the eve of #OMASSE : his relatives remember the "little clown" who dreamed of becoming @didierdrogba ! To discover on @Leprogresloire and @LPRhauteloire

26 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

What is the latest? Without going back pages.. ? Same as? 

He's re-followed us on social media and he's posting egg timer emojis like he's Demarai ****ing Gray.

A gobsmacking revelation! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I really can't wait to see everyone who's sticking their tongues up his arse because he's a twat on social media in absolutely hysterics when he's doing it to us in two years time. 

Some of you seem determined to see this happen.

Apparently young footballers are incapable of personal growth. SMH

PS: At this point, I am becoming ambivalent about his joining us,

But if he does, I will be enthusiastic about whatever time he spends here.

2 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Exactly.

I’d have all the birds from Hollyoaks round my house permanantly warming their fannies on a fire of £50 notes.

What’s the ****ing problem?  Let them enjoy the dollar.

Living up to your username lol

5 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Exactly.

I’d have all the birds from Hollyoaks round my house permanantly warming their fannies on a fire of £50 notes.

You Sir, are an artist :appl:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, SecretPro said:

Christ there's some right cry babies on here. Imagine being a wealthy 19 year old footballer and not being a bit of a nob? 

True.

I mean most of us also seem to be nobs without the excuse of being wealthy, 19 or a footballer. 

I know I am.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Realist Guy In The Room said:

Exactly.

Once the niftys go plastic that line will tragically be lost to the english language ......

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lesta2014 said:

still think this guy stays out and doesn’t come to us. Hope I’m wrong though! 

Thanks for up-date Claude.  Save me checking this thread the whole day long.

4 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

According to the latest edition of La Provence , Wesley Fofana remains determined to leave the Greens for Leicester. Extracts.

“True to himself he made a very clean copy against Strasbourg after saying he wanted to go to Leicester in L'Equipe. Nobody can fault him, he was beefy, serious. He gave a good answer but he has not changed his mind: he wants to leave "underlines a relative of the player. 

"The financial aspect could freak out more than one player, but he is unperturbed. Wesley is a warrior on the field, but outside he is a zen person, almost a not very lax. He will play his matches "assures Anthony Loupy, whom he led in U15 at SC Air Bel.

"He has always been able to assert himself," said David Diaz, his U13 coach. "You have to take certain parameters into consideration. He is a little one who was in need and that must have marked him because it was not easy every day. There, he can put his whole family to shelter. For a 19-year-old kid, that's all to his credit. Especially since sportingly, he would find his way around too. We're talking about the Premier League, not China! He's not a mercenary. at Leicester would be a progression at all levels. And then we must not forget that it is only football. His family should not be taken to task. 

• Thanks 3