Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

On 19/06/2020 at 23:44, Lambert09 said:

If I was Bournemouth I’d add an optional 1 year deal into his extension. If he gets injured he can trigger it. Everyone wins? There must be ways to do it and if he had any desire and he was only worried about injuries it could get sorted.

Not really, if Bournemouth end up going down, they are stuck in the Championship paying over the odds for a player who they know will never play for them again.

From a business point of view that’s a terrible decision.

12 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

shame we didnt get him the same time got Ndidi tbh

Yeah that was a really big mistake. Leverkusen got him for something like 17m. I suppose though we had blown our funds that summer with Slimani being the record purchase. I think we only spent on Ndidi as Mendy was injured and it was blatantly obvious we were getting relegated without a true replacement.

I also think we forget how seamlessly Ndidi slotted into the team. He was 19 years old, just made his first "big" move and had to step into a team on the slide and under pressure to perform, and he just did the business from day one.

1 hour ago, urban.spaceman said:

Hadn’t seen anything about this personally. 

Not sure we should welcome Sporting pulling our pants down for a third time.

As it's Sportswitness I think we can take it with a pinch of salt anyway.

2 hours ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

Not sure we should welcome Sporting pulling our pants down for a third time.

As it's Sportswitness I think we can take it with a pinch of salt anyway.

SportsWitness has never been a source in itself, they basically just rewrite foreign articles in English for English language consumption. This article originates from Record, which I don't believe is very reliable anyway.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

Will coronavirus mean he stays with us and plays next season? 

We should send Slimani, Ghezzel and Silva to Leuven for next season . 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Walkers said:

So he's without a club despite being contracted to 2021..............

Not what I meant. He can’t play for us this season. He’s not back with the club currently, even though he is contracted to us. We’ll try and move him on

3 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Not what I meant. He can’t play for us this season. He’s not back with the club currently, even though he is contracted to us. We’ll try and move him on

Maybe but his loan contract I imagine ends at the end of this month, he will be back here even if just training with the kids, unless he is just sent on an early summer holidays lol

1 hour ago, Walkers said:

Maybe but his loan contract I imagine ends at the end of this month, he will be back here even if just training with the kids, unless he is just sent on an early summer holidays lol

I’ll get an early summer holiday I’d imagine.