Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

Mine is the same I have with Vestergaard, their fans are not bothered about either, it's usually telling just look at recent signings like Ghezzal and to a lesser extent Perez who's struggled by and large.

I completely agree regarding Vestergaard. £26m being touted too.

200-1.gif.13ed2796518a27748d53bae47f82f10d.gif

6 hours ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Getting rid of Silva's 80k PW would be fantastic, he'd certainly account for a couple of pay rises.

We will either lose on his value or have to pay off a chunk of his contract anyway.  We’ve made the error in biting him and we’re basically stuck with at least half his wages however it plays out with him not here.  A fee of 27m and 4m per season for five years ?  That’s 47m gone however you look at it (less what Monaco have paid (loan fee and wages) and what fee we get if we manage to sell him). 

• Like 1

On 10/06/2020 at 17:51, Paddy. said:

Screenshot_20200610-174928_Twitter.thumb.jpg.795e8cfcd8de779179993d43d5c16886.jpg

My one reservation with Hojbjerg is that he's shite.

No thank you. 

He's one that the commentators pronounce in a million different ways to show off. Can't be having them in the club. 

18 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Thank God for this. I was getting worried that we were going to keep some of our best players.  

• Haha 3

Thought I’d post this here as not sure where else to ask. Someone may have answered this months ago but I’ve only just found it. Mentions in this video that we were close to signing someone in 2018, but the agent made them move abroad. Any ideas who it’s referring to?

16 minutes ago, Dusty said:

Thought I’d post this here as not sure where else to ask. Someone may have answered this months ago but I’ve only just found it. Mentions in this video that we were close to signing someone in 2018, but the agent made them move abroad. Any ideas who it’s referring to?

Think it might have been discussed before mate and the consensus / detective work lead people to Patrick Roberts which adds up.

He proper pissed his career away by moving to Man City too young.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Think it might have been discussed before mate and the consensus / detective work lead people to Patrick Roberts which adds up.

He proper pissed his career away by moving to Man City too young.

Ah cheers. Dodged a bullet then. 

22 minutes ago, Dusty said:

...could it possibly have been Patrick Roberts!!!!

I got the impression that he felt the deal was all done and he was on his way to us. He found himself at Girona on loan from Manchester City and I felt at the time he would have been a great Mahrez replacement. I think his confidence tooka knock and now he is out on loan at Middlesbrough, I assume trying to work his way back to be in favour as Manchester City still owns his registration.

7 hours ago, Reginaldo said:

Just seen video of Patson Daka. Some player for 21yr old. Scores with both feet and head and is super rapid. Can play wing or up top. Could be our winger for now and Vardy heir in one player...

He looked very good in one of the CL group games I watched of theirs. Was quite shocked given he was the 4th choice in the front 3 of Hwang, Haaland and Minamino and hadn't really heard of him. Since Haaland and Minamimo have left he has been lethal.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

He looked very good in one of the CL group games I watched of theirs. Was quite shocked given he was the 4th choice in the front 3 of Hwang, Haaland and Minamino and hadn't really heard of him. Since Haaland and Minamimo have left he has been lethal.

*nods.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pmcla26 said:

West Ham, Everton or Arsenal moving pending if he wants £100k+ a week. Only clubs stupid enough to sign him on those wages.

An obscene amount of money on wages, but as an overall outlay for the ‘buying’ club it’s an outlay of what - £15m Inna three-year contract ?? That is a drop in the ocean for a total outlay for a first team squad player to cover purchase and wages. I’d even suggest it’s exceptional value in today’s market. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by TrentFox
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Signing on fee and agent fee will probs take it up to £20m+ and then you have to think what effect it will have on the rest of the squad if a wage structure is ripped up for one player. Still not loads but what if you end up stuck with an Ozil situation like at Arsenal. 

Maybe a club like Arsenal, Everton or West Ham might see it as good value tbf, but with our stricter wage structure when we only have Schmeichel and Vardy on 100k+, it’d be silly to give someone who it’s questionable whether or not they would improve our starting 11 that sort of money at the risk of upsetting some key members of this promising team. 

Wasn’t suggesting we buy him. Just that he’s actually quite good value on those numbers. 

• Like 1