Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

1 hour ago, Steve Earle said:

According to Percy, it’s £32.5m. I’ve no idea if he’s right or wrong.

57 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

He's very reliable.

The £40m probably includes signing on bonuses and agent fees... or even  extra fees received based on where they finished in the league etc.. whilst the actual fee received At the time was probably £32.5m

On 23/07/2020 at 05:53, Nick said:

Grealish - love or loathe would be an awesome weapon to have.

if we want to keep the likes of Chilly and Maddison long term then we definitely need to see if we can make this kind of signing...

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

They way a few who claim to be in the know are reporting, we'll be lucky to buy anyone for more than a couple of million.

I reckon we'll be selling to buy, one big sale then hopefully moving out squad players (albeit at big losses) like Silva and Slimani who have no future.

May need to live frugally for a while.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, pmcla26 said:

£16m release clause, but other sides also triggered the clause in Spain and the Premier League so we had to use add ons to push it up a bit.

From what I’ve read and heard it sounds like Newcastle were guaranteed £20 million from us (with the extra £4m paid over the length of his contract) a couple extra million from Europe and the rest is player-performance based add ons. 

Percy ran a similar story then publicly retracted it. We paid £30m for Perez.

Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Would take Sarr for the right price, wouldn't go near Doucoure.

Opposite for me. Doucoure is quality when on it. Sarr is fast.