Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

8 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

So was Demarai Gray at the end of 2016

Which was completley justified, Gray was really good for his age, if he'd been developed properly he would have been sent to the championship on loan where he would get more gametime and more space to make mistakes, like barnes did. Brooks has already proven he's PL quality and his 18/19 season is better than anything Gray's done.

3 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I don’t know, I think you’re overrating him a tad there. Is he any better than Pérez, Nacho or Barnes? Not really. 

Promising young talent but he’s not the messiah. I’m more than happy to be proved wrong if we sign him, but some people are talking on here like he’s the Welsh equivalent of Messi. 

Definitely better than Pérez, different type of player to Nacho And say on par with Barnes

Brooks and Barnes wide would be decent.. although would still hope for someone better.. I want a proper tricky dribbling winger who can create something when faced against defensive walls 

Edited by Fox seen in Norwich

3 hours ago, Heymister2015 said:

Stones is rubbish! Let’s get a cb that can defend/pass and sell on for a huge profit! That man is Demirel and everyone knows it! I’d rather spend £40m on him and know he’s got a record of being able to defend and go on to be sold for a record fee in 2/3 years and help the club progress! Stones can’t defend and guaranteed mistakes 

That man demiral is currently coming off a 7 month injury. And even if he wasn't, he ain't trading a growing career with consistent champions to come slum it in the Europa league with us. 

Realistic targets please. This one is up there with coutinho coming here. lol

1 minute ago, Innovindil said:

That man demiral is currently coming off a 7 month injury. And even if he wasn't, he ain't trading a growing career with consistent champions to come slum it in the Europa league with us. 

Realistic targets please. This one is up there with coutinho coming here. lol

How can you compare demiral link with Coutinho one ???  

we were strongly rumoured to be after him in January - I’m sure if that we’re true then we would revisit ......

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Not as far as I am aware, but interesting nonetheless I figured. 

Forget all this- it’s a month old and looks like he may be off to Lille 

5 hours ago, Nick said:

Surely, unless he’s going to start we don’t need him - unless we are selling albrighton and gray? Squad fillers we have... would love him to come and turn into something amazing but we already have talent we are waiting for to be consistent goal scorers... If he comes he needs to play for me and be of the quality to take us forward... 

We need better squad players to take us forward. Not just our starting 11. Besides I think he’ll be in our 11

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

People questioning whether brooks will start for us lol. There’s no debate to be had hes much better than our current options.

The debate should be the entitlement some of our fans think are owed to them. We maybe breached the top 6 ... once. We need to do it constantly and to do that we need a healthy competition across the squad. Not just the first 11. Players like brooks, Cantwell etc. all do that. I think if people want out 11 strengthening we are no further forward really. Has to be a rounded approach. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, st albans fox said:

How can you compare demiral link with Coutinho one ???  

we were strongly rumoured to be after him in January - I’m sure if that we’re true then we would revisit ......

In January we were nailed on to make CL.

Let's not pretend we're in the same situation.

17 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

In January we were nailed on to make CL.

Let's not pretend we're in the same situation.

no argument on that point - saying that the link is as feasible as coutinho is where I challenged you 

we have a 1% chance of convincing PC to come here whereas I think we have a reasonable chance of getting demiral to come if we want him and can finance the deal 

46 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

no argument on that point - saying that the link is as feasible as coutinho is where I challenged you 

we have a 1% chance of convincing PC to come here whereas I think we have a reasonable chance of getting demiral to come if we want him and can finance the deal 

We in talks for Demiral then? 

1 minute ago, urban.spaceman said:

Conflicted. Multiple sources say he has a release clause of 87m, but then Sean is #neverwrong.

Announce Dias.

Release clauses are relevant if the selling club don’t want to sell - given the covid situation, there are likely to be some good deals out there ..... 

9 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Conflicted. Multiple sources say he has a release clause of 87m, but then Sean is #neverwrong.

Announce Dias.

Like watching a young Jonny Evans on youtube.