Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

5 hours ago, Fox85 said:

You Doyle.....

Nearly every one of those would improve our squad.

Just had to comment for the sake of commenting.

We'll be enjoying a one way ticket to the EFL if that is your ideal window, I get not every player that gets relegated is bad, necessarily - but signing 9/10 relegated players is absurd.

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Definitely would. Don't see a downside here. With us in Europe we need extra cover that isn't Bennett. Morgan or Evans + Soyuncu can't cope with the amount of games we will have. 

If it were me I'd get rid of Wes, keep Evans, sign Lascelles and rotate between the 4 of Cags, Evans, Lascelles and Benkovic. Lovely. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Would be fine with this. He’s very honest and has been a good leader at times for Newcastle. 

Also a Nottingham lad so new training ground would be ideal for him 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Love to.

I've always rated Lascalles; always thought he should get a look in the England squad.

Can't Wes put a good word in ;)

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 2

Should be aiming for a lot better than lascelles plus he won’t be coming here to be third choice. No point paying the price they’ll be after as he’s not better than Evans or soyuncu, and he’s not coming here to be third choice.  Rather see how benkovic gets on. 

5 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Not sure if I'm comfortable becoming to Newcastle what Chelsea think we are to them :thumbdown:

C'mon now as long as we get quality players who fit in with our needs at reasonable cost. Why be so sensitive?:plancque:

4 hours ago, Dahnsouff said:

Swap deal with Perez going back from whence he came? Clearly can't do a decent job on the right wing and, although better down the middle, not that much of an improvement. We have plenty of better cover for that position. We'd have solved a centre halve problem and the money we've saved getting one could go towards a proper winger.

20 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Should be aiming for a lot better than lascelles plus he won’t be coming here to be third choice. No point paying the price they’ll be after as he’s not better than Evans or soyuncu, and he’s not coming here to be third choice.  Rather see how benkovic gets on. 

Aiming a lot higher than a proven premier league defender? But you’d rather see if Benko develops? I see no logic in your comment. He has played in the league for what 4? Seasons has Benko even made four league appearances for us? State of our fan base. 

• Like 2

Lascelles would be a good addition. Would give us the option of a very solid  well-balanced back 3. I'd be all for this but it's worth remembering that this is Sean we're talking about here.

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

Aiming a lot higher than a proven premier league defender? But you’d rather see if Benko develops? I see no logic in your comment. He has played in the league for what 4? Seasons has Benko even made four league appearances for us? State of our fan base. 

He would rather play young defender who we already own and has shown a lot of promise, you want to spend 40 mil on a defender who's 27 and not nearly as good as our 2 starters, yet he's the one who's got it wrong? Thankfully people like you arent running the club otherwise we would be starting a lot of 'proven' midtable players instead of the likes of maddison ndidi soyuncu barnes etc.

• Like 1