Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Twitter Transfer Rumours

18 hours ago, Nick said:

Well if Ricardo isn’t fit for season start or we want to send JJ out on loan - maybe but I doubt it.

or we intend moving JJ to the left if we need to ……. and we're planning for life after ricky ...

Edited by st albans fox
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

He's only rated cos he's free he's had a very mediocre season with nice apparently.

He's rated because he's free and because he was very highly rated when he broke through a few seasons ago. He's wanted out from Nice for a while so I still think he's worth a chance on, got a lot of ability.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Young, right-footed RW who blows hot and cold. Flatters to deceive, we already have 1 of them that we are trying to offload

£30m is ridiculous.

We need goals and assists from the right side, this guy isn't the answer. 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised to see us go after Sarr, we wanted him last summer but after being linked all summer seemed to leave it until the last minute to bid for him when he'd already agreed to join Watford. 

I'd rather a left footed right winger but Sarr would give us much added pace and power.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see us go after Sarr, we wanted him last summer but after being linked all summer seemed to leave it until the last minute to bid for him when he'd already agreed to join Watford. 

I'd rather a left footed right winger but Sarr would give us much added pace and power.

Pace and power, but often caught offside despite his pace meaning he shouldn't be.  Plays a poor final ball too often too, usually hits first defender, or plays it behind the forward. Shooting is about as erratic as Barnes.  His goals and assists are not even as good as Barnes or Perez.  We should be looking for better in my opinion, so hopefully this is bs

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Pace and power, but often caught offside despite his pace meaning he shouldn't be.  Plays a poor final ball too often too, usually hits first defender, or plays it behind the forward. Shooting is about as erratic as Barnes.  His goals and assists are not even as good as Barnes or Perez.  We should be looking for better in my opinion, so hopefully this is bs

Had a much better 2nd half to the season but I agree, he isn't anywhere near the finished article and it would be a gamble to expect him to come in and improve us immediately and thats what we need for next season.

• Like 2

Not gonna lie, after seeing him this year I'd be disappointed if Sarr was the best we could come up with for a winger. 

He'd probably improve the side and definitely improve the squad but I think our sights should be aimed a tad higher. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Silva Fox said:

Anyone know the reliability of the source?

hmmm I'm no detective, but its 7 year old account

1700 tweets

2300 followers

the likelihood of having provided anything reliable in the past

Probable GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

EDIT

a quick look at Jan deals, and guess what he was full of shit

Edited by HankMarvin
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Not gonna lie, after seeing him this year I'd be disappointed if Sarr was the best we could come up with for a winger. 

He'd probably improve the side and definitely improve the squad but I think our sights should be aimed a tad higher. 

First half of the season he was settling into the league in a team that was massively struggling. Pearson comes in and he's unplayable for a while, just missing finishing ability a bit like barnes, then lockdown happened and he comes back and tries to cross it instead of running in behind. If we get him playing more direct like he was during his purple patch then we'll be laughing, only 22 as well, yes he's a risk but he's probably one of the best wingers availble to us this summer.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

...And more pace and more power and very limited footballing skills. Think Lloyd Dyer on amphetamine.