Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Mrs CF advised me as she read the paper that Fergie is bringing a book out ....   what could it be called I wonder ...

My life with an arrogant paedophile ..    or

Bringing up the most spoilt kids in England ...  or

Toe sucking (Part 1). ....   or maybe

Book writing ! ...   The answer to lockdown boredom when one can't go skiing ! ...   :)

Well those will be an eye opener, no doubt

Image result for alex ferguson

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

Does this man have a point to find the device?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-55658942

Is that bloke incredibly smart or incredibly stupid? On balance, it's probably the latter. Anyone who believes that a hard-drive thrown away 7 years ago could be retrieved from a tip and be made to work properly again must be one bit short of a byte.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Talking of mutant strains ...  here’s one ...  

781261E5-A2CD-45D7-8876-28F9FCD6BA61.jpeg

This stuff does make me laugh, they do it Boris Johnson's dad too, as though a member of their family doing something daft or criminal somehow has some reflection on them. Its a bit daft really. Its not even news if its me or you, but because he happens to be the brother of a high profile politician its headlines. If it was Jeremy himself then fair enough.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Reminded me of the time I got chronic constipation as a result of eating far too many maltesers. I think the honeycomb gummed everything up.

Edited by Mike Oxlong
  • Haha 1

On 15/01/2021 at 01:13, leicsmac said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-55666153

Some good investigative journo stuff from the Beeb, certainly got the Chinese authorities riled - though that doesn't take much.

Lest anyone be in doubt.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-55634388

On 16/01/2021 at 13:09, Countryfox said:

I think COVID doubters and those who refuse to be vaccinated should be forced to wear a yellow patch shaped like a single COVID virus. :huh:

U.S. coronavirus transmission began in January, CDC analysis suggests

2 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Believe it or not, I've actually had an email today, reminding me of my responsibilities and insisting that I don't defecate outside a customers house lol

They're onto you!

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

They're onto you!

I piss in a bottle in the back of the van and so far, as earlier mentioned, I haven't needed a shit that badly. Although, if I did, it'd be in the back of the van and I'd deal with the consequences...mainly by not having any socks to wear for the rest of the day lol

4 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I piss in a bottle in the back of the van and so far, as earlier mentioned, I haven't needed a shit that badly. Although, if I did, it'd be in the back of the van and I'd deal with the consequences...mainly by not having any socks to wear for the rest of the day lol

To think the lad shat and walked off with a dirty ass. Gross.

47 minutes ago, Bellend Sebastian said:

If this isn't enough to give someone PTSD, I don't know what is. Warning: not an easy read (it's about the Manchester concert bombing's youngest victim)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-55715994

I read this yesterday and didn't sleep well last night because of it.