Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Countryfox

Also in the news

9 hours ago, Jon the Hat said:

Handing the power from Murdoch, regulated in most countries as to what they can say,  to Facebook, regulated by no one, is a shitstorm.

4 hours ago, WigstonWanderer said:

Unfortunately not the case here in Australia 

Yeah, the regulation not working well (apart from, perhaps, the UK) is reasonably self-evident IMO.

The Harry and Meghan stuff got too much airtime today in the media. They made their decision, let them live their live. And most of the country couldnt give a fvck

Reminds of when the media shouted about the country being split between being in favour of Charles and Camilla's engagement or not when in reality the country was split between people who care (not many) and people who dont.

48 minutes ago, Nalis said:

The Harry and Meghan stuff got too much airtime today in the media. They made their decision, let them live their live. And most of the country couldnt give a fvck

Reminds of when the media shouted about the country being split between being in favour of Charles and Camilla's engagement or not when in reality the country was split between people who care (not many) and people who dont.

I think he'll be much happier out of it all. I wonder if any of the others have deliberated walking away?

16 minutes ago, kristianity77 said:

Duke gone?  Probably bollocks but few mutterings yet nothing on any news channel....

If he's not then I don't think he's far off. The pictures of Charles leaving the hospital, he's clearing very upset.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nasdaq.com/articles/britains-heathrow-sinks-to-%242.8-bln-loss-during-pandemic-2021-02-24%3famp#scso=_eQM2YN-iFoyH1fAPnNiI2AU2:944

With the news that Heathrow Airport have lost nearly $3b I just wonder what effect this whole thing has had on our owners? I know they don't have an airport but the duty free element must have taken a massive hit, and I can't see the Thai government really stepping in to help like our government would with Heathrow. 

17 minutes ago, ajthefox said:

But there is a Mrs Potato Head too anyway? ****ing hell.

I think they are just going to make one going forward. So its not been well reported really. Both Potatoes are becoming one, both are becoming gender neutral.