Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
filbertway

Coronavirus Thread

1 hour ago, Harrydc said:

I went around the Victoria centre the other day and all of the seating around was blocked off - with food places still open. This resulted in people congregating on floors and standing and eating in crowded places. They need to stop treating us like children and trust us to be sensible when sitting on benches. It's pathetic. 

Out of interest, what toy was in your happy meal?

Edited by Costock_Fox
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Harrydc said:

I went around the Victoria centre the other day and all of the seating around was blocked off - with food places still open. This resulted in people congregating on floors and standing and eating in crowded places. They need to stop treating us like children and trust us to be sensible when sitting on benches. It's pathetic. 

You would think that the seating being blocked off would be enough to make people realise that they should not be congregating, nor hanging around in crowded places. The fact that so many people still don't seem to understand the basics of how this virus is transmitted, and still continue to behave like children who can't be sensible is pathetic. The longer people continue to congregate and demonstrate they cannot be sensible the longer the restrictions will remain.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Rita Ora caught breaching lockdown rules for a 2nd time in two weeks.

Technically not true. It was the same 'incident', just that the lack of self-isolation from Egypt has now come to light.

Either way though, still fvcking stupid and she's only sorry she got caught.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Technically not true. It was the same 'incident', just that the lack of self-isolation from Egypt has now come to light.

Either way though, still fvcking stupid and she's only sorry she got caught.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/rita-ora-launching-probe-find-23101037

Definitelylol Only arsed about finding the leak!

2 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

You would think that the seating being blocked off would be enough to make people realise that they should not be congregating, nor hanging around in crowded places. The fact that so many people still don't seem to understand the basics of how this virus is transmitted, and still continue to behave like children who can't be sensible is pathetic. The longer people continue to congregate and demonstrate they cannot be sensible the longer the restrictions will remain.

On the other hand, it's no good the government setting detailed and complicated rules and then complaining because people are following them.  If they are going to offer guidelines then people might or might not use common sense; but if they give detailed prescriptive laws with draconian penalties for breaking them, then it stands to reason that people will obey those laws and no more.

It's a bit unreasonable for the "moral majority" to be shouting at one lot of people because they are breaking the rules, and to shout at another lot because they are obeying them.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Same at Merry Hill last week. People grabbing food and then leaning against the closed counters of the ‘open air’ stores. There’s no sign of intelligence there. 

7 hours ago, dsr-burnley said:

On the other hand, it's no good the government setting detailed and complicated rules and then complaining because people are following them.  If they are going to offer guidelines then people might or might not use common sense; but if they give detailed prescriptive laws with draconian penalties for breaking them, then it stands to reason that people will obey those laws and no more.

It's a bit unreasonable for the "moral majority" to be shouting at one lot of people because they are breaking the rules, and to shout at another lot because they are obeying them.

I don’t think there’s anything particularly complex about avoiding using shared surfaces. In fact that applies pre Covid and is one of the main causes for colds/illnesses/viruses transmission. 

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Anybody else see Hancock attempts at crying on live TV when watching the first vaccine lol

Ffs man I made a better attempt than that when breaking up with my ex. 

Did he admit it wasn't them but him and that we would all be better off without him

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Haha jesus, those responses just remind me of the autistic kid Caleb from Big Mouth

Context for the vast majority who have no idea what I mean't by that 

3 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

I don’t think there’s anything particularly complex about avoiding using shared surfaces. In fact that applies pre Covid and is one of the main causes for colds/illnesses/viruses transmission. 

That's arguable too.  Is it better to avoid all bugs and viruses whenever possible, or is it better to catch a few of the minor ones to give your immune system practice for when the big one comes along, or to keep it stronger while your young so that it may stay strong when you're old?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Conspiracy theories are a way that thickos can claim that they're intellectually superior, without needing any qualifications or IQ points.

Braunstone Facebook is absolutely rife with it.

Keep pumping yourself with those government shots, breathing in the chemtrails, frying your brain on 5G or furring it with fluoride and believing your globe model earth and what they taught you in school like the obedient sheep that you are. I was once like you but I woke up years ago. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Line-X said:

Keep pumping yourself with those government shots, breathing in the chemtrails, frying your brain on 5G or furring it with fluoride and believing your globe model earth and what they taught you in school like the obedient sheep that you are. I was once like you but I woke up years ago. 

Thats why there are two doses of this 'vaccine' - one to control your thoughts and the other to control your body.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Thats why there are two doses of this 'vaccine' - one to control your thoughts and the other to control your body.

Absolutely. Transhumanism. New World Order, Agenda 2030, the Great Reset. 

1 hour ago, dsr-burnley said:

That's arguable too.  Is it better to avoid all bugs and viruses whenever possible, or is it better to catch a few of the minor ones to give your immune system practice for when the big one comes along, or to keep it stronger while your young so that it may stay strong when you're old?

Well when I enter a restaurant or a pub, I certainly expect my table to be cleaned down (was the case last year). Hence I wouldn’t sit on a floor or lean against an unclear surface