Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wymsey

The 'Lost' Foxestalk Members

On 28/05/2020 at 18:05, Jaspa said:

That Algerian amateur animator who came onboard during the title winning season and kept posting really terrible homemade videos of what was apparently our players using PS1 era graphics with music which was just as bad.

The Sven Goren Eriksson fan who'd come on and quite frenetically post absolute gibberish for us all to enthusiastically decipher was alright too.

Some you don't even notice have gone despite thinking of them as ever present like The Doctor, and others you didn't like at all but still wondered what happened to the miserable sods like @Flowwolf

Honorable mention to @Haydos

@blueredswed Was the Sven fan. i miss him!!!

6 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I play on occasion, when I see theres a big jackpot.

I think my niece does better on her 3 dollar scratch and wins though lol

Ya same here usually wait till its 50 plus max mill. But seeing as this is my second week of vacation (staycation) i want to win before work on monday....wont happen thoughlol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FoxesDeb said:

Where is @ScouseFox? He hasn't been seen for 3 months now....

Anyone know him in RL? @Miquel The Work Geordie? @Unabomber?

I hope he's OK

Yeah yap to the nation's sweetheart a fair bit, was gonna go up the Leeds to see him for pints again just before everything kicked off

He's still very much alive and active on dating apps so ladies what are you goddam waiting for

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 04/09/2020 at 10:15, Izzy said:

About time @Carl the Llama unbanned himself and got back on the FT horse I say.

He's not even a real llama. He's a human being just like all the rest of us. 

I was gutted then I found out. Worse than when I learnt the tough truth about @Jon the Hat

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Shame, I enjoy your posts and contributions on here.

I'm sure you've got your reasons though :thumbup:

Nah I'm just being an argumentative dick, I am back :)  With the new season around the corner I figure now's as good a time as any to call an end to my little strop out.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

He's not even a real llama. He's a human being just like all the rest of us. 

I was gutted then I found out. Worse than when I learnt the tough truth about @Jon the Hat

And our monarch was never a popular 70's rock group.  You just can't trust people any more.

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Nah I'm just being an argumentative dick, I am back :)  With the new season around the corner I figure now's as good a time as any to call an end to my little strop out.

Kudos for actually going through with the flounce and not coming back a few days later like MattP, may he rest in Pee. 

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

What happened to MattP?

2 hours ago, bovril said:

I think he got banned, unfortunately. This was in the wild early days of Covid when the mods forbade us from mentioning politics. Forum's a poorer place without him. 

I thought he requested to have his account deleted? 

3 hours ago, bovril said:

I think he got banned, unfortunately. This was in the wild early days of Covid when the mods forbade us from mentioning politics. Forum's a poorer place without him. 

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

I thought he requested to have his account deleted? 

Requested to have his account deleted in response to either a ban or having posts deleted (I can't remember exactly), though he might have fancied a temporary/permanent break anyway. A shame.

It's hard to believe that he'll choose to stay away permanently, given all that's going on with football, Brexit, politics etc. 

Speaking selfishly, I hope he returns, even if I end up arguing with him half the time......but good luck to him if he's found better ways of spending his time.

• 6 months later...
4 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Just saw a Facebook post stating the guy I'm sure was Rincewind had sadly passed away (met him once at the Leicester beer festival and fairly certain it's the same bloke).

RIP.

Ken? That is sad. Gone before his time.