Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WigstonWanderer

Watford Away Pre Match

On 15/06/2020 at 19:56, Super_horns said:

Least in front of the telly you can have  a beer and go to a decent loo!!

We need the points more than you - at this time of thinking about others and being caring please be charitable !

Even if it's a point.

;)

Least in my gaff I can have a beer. 

3 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

Does anyone know if the team are traveling on the day or staying in a hotel Friday night? Might be a bit tired having to get up at 6/7am!!!

I believe that covid protocol says no.  And Hotels are only open for key workers.  Longer journeys are encouraged by plane. 

so the team will need to be in Watford for 11 am.  Leave Leicester at 8:30 just in case there are any traffic issues on the M1 and I suspect there will be police assistance in case of any traffic problems so they could leave a bit later with that security in place. 

1 hour ago, RumbleFox said:

So are we saying this......

I like Perez but with Justin starting I think Albrighton probably offers him more protection. X 

E8B5A96B-8C2C-4B33-A0F8-B78588853569.jpeg

Perez only just back in training so very doubtful ..   but the only bit that might be different is Marcey ..   

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MonmoreStef said:

I’ve a feeling Youri will be our best player in the coming weeks.  I think he was a player in need of a break and will be back to the player we were desperate to keep at the end of the last campaign. 

If on form, he will really be able to keep the ball moving and get other teams running around. 

22 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

This game was already played, remember?

Must have missed it :mad:

Did Akinbiyi break his duck?

2 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

We played Brentford at the weekend and one of their players has tested positive for Coronavirus..

Would that affect us ?

Assume those involved from your lot would be tested, and it depends on the result. :dunno:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

We played Brentford at the weekend and one of their players has tested positive for Coronavirus..

Would that affect us ?

The player that tested positive has to isolate, the rest of the team and opposition do not.

Any idea who it was?

Edited by FoyleFox

6 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Would that affect us ?

Shouldn't do mate, the government state unless you're within 2m of someone for 15mins then you don't have to isolate. 

Likelihood is none of your players were close enough for that period of time so under gov. guidelines don't need to isolate

Edited by UniFox21
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Would that affect us ?

All your lot should be banned from playing till Sunday ...   just common sense imo ...    heavy handed maybe but hey ho, at least it’ll give some of your youngsters a chance ..     :)

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

All your lot should be banned from playing till Sunday ...   just common sense imo ...    heavy handed maybe but hey ho, at least it’ll give some of your youngsters a chance ..     :)

Well so long as Sarr counts !

29 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

The player that tested positive has to isolate, the rest of the team and opposition do not.

Any idea who it was?

No.

I presume our players will be tested to make sure now.

Spurs had the same sort of situation after they played Norwich the other week.