Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Odsonne Edouard

...Gray to Celtic...sounds like a plan!!!

I am sure this would absolutely suit Demarai to go across the border and play European football every year.

Scott Sinclair who is very.much in the Gray category, has accumulated cups every year and depending on his view of achievements, within football, he may not view not playing in the Premiership as any great loss.

4 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

I don't know about Eddy's specifically but I know as a group the French lads (Dembele, Ntcham and Eddy) weren't meant to have got on with him at all. Obviously there was all the Dembele animosity when he left and even before Rodgers left Ntcham had pot shots at him on social media too. Like I said I don;t know for certain but if I had to say one way or the other I'd have to say they wouldn't have had a great relationship tbh.

I wonder how long it will take before Rodgers has any challenging working relationship at Leicester, so far there seems to be none of this. 

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

I wonder how long it will take before Rodgers has any challenging working relationship at Leicester, so far there seems to be none of this. 

Yeah good point. He does seem to clash with certain players at times, it was the same at Liverpool with Suarez and Sterling. That said for every such player there's two or three who wax lyrical about him.

11 hours ago, henrik_62 said:

Yeah good point. He does seem to clash with certain players at times, it was the same at Liverpool with Suarez and Sterling. That said for every such player there's two or three who wax lyrical about him.

As long as he doesn't cross snakey Vards he'll be fine. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Can we not, I'd rather have Morelos, least he's a bit of a geezer

Bit he’s got a huge attitude problem likely to get more Red cards than anyone likely also to be a bad Apple in The dressing room Sounds like he should be on Ritalin or some other calming Meds?

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Bit he’s got a huge attitude problem likely to get more Red cards than anyone likely also to be a bad Apple in The dressing room Sounds like he should be on Ritalin or some other calming Meds?

Bad apple in the dressing room is a bit of a stretch, what is that based off?

4 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Bad apple in the dressing room is a bit of a stretch, what is that based off?

Failing to come home from Colombia when he was supposed to and letting his team mates down and Rangers going out of the cup as a result for starters. I could go on.

On 05/07/2020 at 16:20, moore_94 said:

Leeds are trying to get out of having to pay £21m for Augustin from Leipzig if they get promoted

If they end up having to spend that on him, they defintiely won't be going in for Edouard as well

I don’t understand how they think they won’t have to pay (unless some criteria hasn’t been met, apps/goals etc). 

I hope they do have to buy him as it could hamper their transfer window a fair bit. Can’t see Leipzig backing down on this and they’ll have as good of a legal team as any club. 

20 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Surely Leeds could just offer Augustin a contract at half the wages he’s on at Leipzig so he rejects it? 

I guess maybe they agree the terms prior to the loan for the permanent contract to stop something like this happening, but still. 

I imagine they’ll play every card they can to prevent it from happening. You’d imagine terms etc would be sorted prior to stop Leeds being able to do this. I can’t say I know much about the whole situation though. 

22 hours ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

He came back 24 hours late, what a bastard!

Yeah and missed a crucial cup game in the process, contributing to his team going out and his manager slating him in public. If your trying to insinuate Morelos isn't a bad apple then you can't have seen or heard much of him at all.

Edited by henrik_62

5 hours ago, Leeds Fox said:

I don’t understand how they think they won’t have to pay (unless some criteria hasn’t been met, apps/goals etc). 

I hope they do have to buy him as it could hamper their transfer window a fair bit. Can’t see Leipzig backing down on this and they’ll have as good of a legal team as any club. 

I think it is because his original loan contract ended in June and they didn't extend so they probably feel the promotion clause is no longer in tact due to corona delay etc. but I imagine Leipzig will fight it and claim force majeure etc.

There are also now rumours that if they do get out of it there will still be a hefty multi-million penalty clause to pay

• Like 1

1 hour ago, henrik_62 said:

Yeah and missed a crucial cup game in the process, contributing to his team going out and his manager slating him in public. If your trying to insinuate Morelos isn't a bad apple then you can't have seen or heard much of him at all.

That's incorrect, he missed training and was dropped for that match. Gerrard couldve played him if he wanted to 

1 hour ago, henrik_62 said:

Morelos is probably very good but definitely a liability and not a risk worth taking. 
If he was to the PL down here, he would get so frustrated at having fewer scoring chances and therefore getting wound up. Not to mention having defenders in his ear. He’s a sending off waiting to happen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

That's incorrect, he missed training and was dropped for that match. Gerrard couldve played him if he wanted to 

I'm not splitting hairs here and I could go on all day about Morelos being a liablity but he missed the game due to disobeying orders and being late.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, scinnell said:

Ivan Toney signing for Celtic, along for another striker. Think things will progress in the coming weeks.

Tell you what, thats a decent signing if 5m is true. Guaranteed only going to go up in value after bagging against similar defenders that are often lower than league 1 level. 

In for 5 out for 20 in a few years. 

• Like 1