Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
HankMarvin

Odsonne Edouard

6 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Would give us another option up front, at 6'1/6'2 he'd give us more aerial threat for sure. Would potentially be a great partner for all our attackers

Iheanacho is 6'1

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, City1884 said:

If Edouard signs for us, Iheanacho will want out.

There’s no way he’ll want to stay, given most games we only play one up front.

We have to decide who stays and who goes this window. If Rodgers thinks Iheanacho isn't going to be the guy then he has to be sold and bring Edouard etc. in to acclimatise to the Premier League. If Vardy goes down like he did mid winter then we are screwed again. That's why getting another attacker on the right is so important.

Don't need another midfielder. we need speed, creativity, and the ability to score goals from anywhere in the box. A bit of magic. So sick of watching us go backwards in the final third. Luke Thomas was a breath of fresh air.

1 hour ago, SO1 said:

We have to decide who stays and who goes this window. If Rodgers thinks Iheanacho isn't going to be the guy then he has to be sold and bring Edouard etc. in to acclimatise to the Premier League. If Vardy goes down like he did mid winter then we are screwed again. That's why getting another attacker on the right is so important.

Don't need another midfielder. we need speed, creativity, and the ability to score goals from anywhere in the box. A bit of magic. So sick of watching us go backwards in the final third. Luke Thomas was a breath of fresh air.

Agree with most of that @SO1but we do need another CM quite desperately. We can’t rely on Maddison & Tielemans both staying fit & in form for 50+ games. We need another AM for competition & rotation.

5 hours ago, honeybradger said:

The one who has 5 goals 3 assists in 900 minutes? Strikers need a run of games to get into shape and nacho isnt an exception, him getting that return in such limited playing time this season is very impressive.

You confused me with the term very good, showing promise would be a better term.

4 hours ago, KFS said:

He looks like a complete striker. Type of relative unknown that would shock the Premier League at first as well I reckon. 

Does anyone know if Nixon actually knows anything? Seems to be responding to any fan that asks. 

quite reliable.

Wonder if he comes Nacho will go the other way? He’s got the same languid and intuitive style as Kelechi, after doing some research, I wonder if the only true difference is confidence? He doesn’t seem much quicker but maybe has a better first touch (again confidence) and is about as clinical. 

Could be good for all parties if a part exchange? 

For 30 million I'd want a player who's going to command a place in the starting line up. Is he? I don't think so. 

We've got Iheanacho who's proven he can score goals at this level. We'd be much better off spending the money on a winger or attacking midfielder.

23 minutes ago, HoustonFox said:

Wonder if he comes Nacho will go the other way? He’s got the same languid and intuitive style as Kelechi, after doing some research, I wonder if the only true difference is confidence? He doesn’t seem much quicker but maybe has a better first touch (again confidence) and is about as clinical. 

Could be good for all parties if a part exchange? 

What's the last swap deal you can remember ?