Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Brighton Match Thread

I feel like its August again and I'm complaining about the same thing, maddison off the left side really doesn't work. He said himself this week he see himself as a box to box midfielder, not a number 10, so he's certain not a wide left player, or a player who comes in off the left hand side. 

He's either wasted out there or he tucks in so much the team has no balance. Get him the centre of the park.

• Like 1

Just now, lgfualol said:

What happened to our dynamic play style since Christmas? Rodgers can't be happy with what he sees surely.

This isn't Rodgers bashing but this is exactly what happend at Celtic circa 18 months in, the dynamic, high pressing stuff disappeared as teams got wise to how we played.  I think the difference here is players and managers in the EPL are obviously of a far higher standard and cottoning on quicker.  

He needs to freshen things up in the summer in terms of both new players and varying the approach in certain games. I mean this constructively but Leicester aren't good enough to just rock up and play the same way every week and win every week, there's only a few sides in Europe who are good enough to do that.

• Like 1

So far Gray & Kelechi showing any sign of real pressure or wanting something to happen. Still sluggish. I think the lack of fans, genuinely, is affecting them as they'd have got a bit more urgency about them otherwise.

Just now, Facecloth said:

I feel like its August again and I'm complaining about the same thing, maddison off the left side really doesn't work. He said himself this week he see himself as a box to box midfielder, not a number 10, so he's certain not a wide left player, or a player who comes in off the left hand side. 

He's either wasted out there or he tucks in so much the team has no balance. Get him the centre of the park.

It didn't work at all at the start of the season. Remember Chelsea away when we were awful, then at HT changed Maddison to the centre and won the 2nd half.

It doesn't feel like we've made any progress in the 2nd half of this season, we've gone backwards (not just results wise).

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Based on what? Who else would you play?

He just doesn’t look comfortable. He’s struggling with Connelly. 

As for who you replace him with ...... change of system.