Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TheUltimateWinner

Brighton Match Thread

This game is a classic example of why YT is hugely under valued on here and why Maddison playing as an "attacking" midfielder is horrible. 

We need the two of them as that free 8 partnership in the middle to get a passing game going. The defenders are just stuck with no outlet in front of them. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

Only on Foxestak would you see a two footed lunge without getting the ball being given as a freekick and somehow it's the refs fault.

Not sure that’s what people are getting at. Are you watching the game?

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Sorry I didn't even see your post. Was this a trend at Celtic? 

Yeah pretty much, started with high pressing, exciting, dynamic play and after 18 months reverted to side to side pedestrian type stuff like this.

Got away with it and still won most games in Scotland despite a terrible start one season but we had by far the best players so quality eventually shone through, EPL is a completely different kettle of fish though as obviously the standard is miles higher.

Need to learn to mix up his approach and keep teams guessing.

Guest Fktf
7 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

17 games without a goal now isn't it?

:dunno:I'm no stats man. Think he would suit our style, though. 

Sloppy. Very very sloppy. Need to tighten up and focus otherwise we've thrown this one away.

I like Mendy, but him and Ndidi together just doesn't work. Get Praet on (could take off Ndidi before he gets a second yellow) and dictating play a bit more.