Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Chelsea FA Cup Match Thread

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

missing possible our two best players (Ricky and madders) ....... and it shows making chances 

Maddison has been poor. The issues run deeper than that.

Just now, Brooksy said:

Rodgers is clueless. 

Yeah mate, what a complete idiot he is.

Imagine only being 3rd in the league, quarter finals of the FA cup and the semi finals of the league cup. We were much better off slap bang in mid table with Puel!

• Like 2

Just now, Pliskin said:

When the inevitable happens and we drop out of the top four. I wonder what will happen to Rodgers? I can’t imagine the owners will be impressed. 

Not impressed that he'll have put us into Europe? Seriously doubt that.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Yeah mate, what a complete idiot he is.

Imagine only being 3rd in the league, quarter finals of the FA cup and the semi finals of the league cup. We were much better off slap bang in mid table with Puel!

Who said we were better under Puel?

The worst thing is this game suited us today. People have been saying we play better against teams that attack us, yet one comes along and we've done virtually nothing for a whole 45 minutes. The same people will now be saying 'yeah but if we win our next 3 we'll be ok' :doh: Europa League awaits us.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

When the inevitable happens and we drop out of the top four. I wonder what will happen to Rodgers? I can’t imagine the owners will be impressed. 

Nothing will happen to him, seeing as it was he who put us there. If this goes half way into next season then they might start to ask questions.