Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Blue and white

Goal struggles

Remember when we scored goals?

We've drawn a blank in 4 out of the last 6 league games and that could easily have been 5 if it wasn't for Chilwell's one off strike. We look toothless again today. Something tactically must have changed, it can't just be poor finishing as I don't remember many clear cut chances lately either. Hoping we score in the second half so I can be laughed at.

We’re going to struggle based on what I’ve seen in 3 games so far. If something doesn’t click, we’ll be lucky to keep a European place, never mind champions league. 

• Like 2

In January we should of spent a shit load of money on quality wingers.

The only wingers he have at the club are ones that can do a job 1 game out of 5.

Very mediocre.

We need 2 quality strikers.

We need 3 quality wingers.

We need 1 attacking midfielder.

We will finish 6th no question

Vardy is looking out of sorts but the blame has to go to BR. He's not helping Vardy and he's not putting a team out there that can score. Might as well get 2 forwards on for a run of games and alter the way we play.

Iheanacho is just being wasted.

I think the lack of creativity is the real issue and it's no coincidence that losing Ricardo and replacing him with Justin (no offence) is a major reason for our drop off. Ricardo is an absolute menace and key to how we play as our wingers are essentially inverted to load the box. Justin just isn't anywhere near the standard to fill in this role. I'd actually put Albrighton or change our set up to a 3-5-2 to have Chilwell and Albrighton in the full back positions. 

8 minutes ago, DennisNedry said:

We don't look like scoring, that's the worry.

Yep. If we were good chances at least you could say we were creating them.