Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Cardiff Play Off Semi 2nd Leg

2 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

We never ever get any luck when it matters do we. That penalty they get was clearly offside....🙄

I was right in line and thought he was offside on the night. Blimey first time I’ve seen it since and he’s a clear yard off - they’re not talking about the injustice are they?

Nige was devastated after that. You could see the pain in his face during the post match Sky interview. His ambition and determination for the club was clear, something I'd never quite seen in a City manager before. 

Gutted that Mandrich showed no such loyalty. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Nige was devastated after that. You could see the pain in his face during the post match Sky interview. His ambition and determination for the club was clear, something I'd never quite seen in a City manager before. 

Gutted that Mandrich showed no such loyalty. 

I bloody love Nige. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Cant hear Total Eclipse Of The Heart without my mind making me hear the word "Kermogant". lol

On this occasion, he was not decent.

Totally sh it from the staaaaaart

• Like 1

Was a real sickner to lose out having fought back so well. Kermorgant was persona non grata after that though.

I was very happy with the season overall though after some horrid years. Felt it was too early to get promoted and we'd get there given time. By god did we get there.