Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

West Ham v Man Utd & Liverpool v Chelsea - Match Thread

12 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

We have to win. Hoping for an eventual Chelsea at home is futile. We backed ourselves in a corner, we have to get out without relying on anyone. 

I get that but I don't think it's worth us going gung-ho from the off which will 1) completely play into "Utd's" hands, and 2) we have a chance of getting in with a draw. Of course we shoudn't rely on Chelsea losing

4 minutes ago, RowlattsFox said:

Chelsea being already secured avoids any confusion for us. Could see a situation where we're 0-0 and Chelsea are losing and we don't know whether to stick or twist. 

Yeah, then Chelsea get a goal in injury time...😫😫

1 minute ago, Walkers said:

I get that but I don't think it's worth us going gung-ho from the off which will 1) completely play into "Utd's" hands, and 2) we have a chance of getting in with a draw. Of course we shoudn't rely on Chelsea losing

Oh I a fully agree with you. If Rodgers decides to play a high defensive back-line, the match is already over.

• Like 2

Liverpool fans really are so dislikable. Not allowed in the stadium because of a pandemic so they gather at the stadium for a fireworks display. Bet they'll play the victim card when the city is put under lockdown in two weeks as well. It's really not hard to watch at home with your family and have a little celebration. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Chelsea won't lose to Wolves... no way!

They lost 3-0 to Sheffield Utd and flunked wins against Palace and Norwich.

They only look decent because Liverpool are in reverse gear. Chelsea defence is dogshit worse than Bennett and Wes, anyone can score against these.

Edited by Foxin_Mad