Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sharpe's Fox

West Ham v Man Utd & Liverpool v Chelsea - Match Thread

How the **** did these useless **** beat united? We still have a chance if we turn the **** up and learn not to be countered like school kids. 3 unbelievably shit teams to be fair.

Only downside is a Rodgers team have NEVER turned up for a big game ever. The man needs a nasty streak if hes going to be a success.

Edited by Foxin_Mad
  • Like 2

It's amazing what pressure can do to teams. Look at the championship ATM, 3 teams gunning for automatic promotion and not one of them is winning at the moment. 

Anything can happen Sunday, as long as Liverpool win tonight it's another potential way for us to qualify.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

I'd like to hear Carras thoughts on how he rates Chelsea from set pieces

Also would like him to repeat that Kepa had a warning about TAA freekick ability at Stamford Bridge, needed reminding again after the 7th time he said it

• Haha 1

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

How the **** did these useless **** beat united? We still have a chance if we turn the **** up and learn not to be countered like school kids. 3 unbelievably shit teams to be fair.

Still 3 unbelievably shit teams that were better than 15 others. 

Just now, Foxin_Mad said:

With the pace of our 3 remaining CBs I reckon we could well be countered by school kids. :)

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, shailen said:

Why is Dalglish allowed in the stadium? Don't care if he's Mr Liverpool or whatever but it you're not staff for one of the teams or media you shouldn't be allowed in. 

I’m sure he’s there to present the trophy

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Still 3 unbelievably shit teams that were better than 15 others. 

The fact that we have been shit for half a season ,united shit for half a season and Chelsea shit on and off throughout the season, it shows the quality of the league to be absolute tepid mediocrity.  Think Burnley and Wolves possibly Saints would catch us all if we had much longer left.

3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

With the pace of our 3 remaining CBs I reckon we could well be countered by school kids. :)

We need to let United have the ball and pack the midfield. Hit them on the counter but not sure Brendan will ever change his style. If we play like we did against Spurs United will pick us off.

15 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I’m not having that Chelsea or United are better than us. I’d love it (Keegan) if we finished 3rd.

All 3 full strength teams I'd rank them 

Leicester 

Chelsea 

United

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

BR will not play Bennett and Wes.  If he does,  there will be a poll up and running on Sunday and he will deserve that.  This is not a game for either of Wes or Bennett.

BR needs to come up with something more imaginative or else hand over the initiative one hour before the game even kicks off. 

Can you imagine what Greenwood, Martial and Rashford will be thinking if they are up against walking footballers?

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

BR will not play Bennett and Wes.  If he does,  there will be a poll up and running on Sunday and he will deserve that.  This is not a game for either of Wes or Bennett.

BR needs to come up with something more imaginative or else hand over the initiative one hour before the game even kicks off. 

Can you imagine what Greenwood, Martial and Rashford will be thinking if they are up against walking footballers?

If Bennett and Morgan don't play who the Hell does??.

Answers on a postcard.