Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Pretty much?

Mathematically Man U and Chelsea could still finish outside of the top 4. If they both then won their Euro cups then 4th place would miss out as they would qualify.

Highly unlikely, but possible.

1 minute ago, Gravel said:

Mathematically Man U and Chelsea could still finish outside of the top 4. If they both then won their Euro cups then 4th place would miss out as they would qualify.

And they we would need two other teams to jump us. Pretty crazy scenario.

5 minutes ago, Gravel said:

:D

Fair play! Hopefully that potential scenario is dead after this weekend lol

9 minutes ago, Gravel said:

I might have an illicit affair with Rachel Riley as well 😂

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gravel said:

I think impossible as we play both Man U and Chelsea still so any complete implosion by then would see us pick up points ourselves

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lnkstern said:

You may not like Man United (and I don't), but they have some talent and score some nice goals.

They're moreorless a one-man team.

Without Bruno Fernandes, reckon they'd really struggle creativity-wise.

Roma really are a disgrace...Man Utd are the luckiest jammiest fecking team on the planet. They remind me of the character in the Fast Show who used to say things ,

"I just got back from having lunch with the pope. he really like my nobel prize. Wjhich was nice!"

or

"I found a pound coin and purchased a lottery ticket. Only won the jackpot. Which was nice"

6 minutes ago, Mrfox452 said:

If Arsenal win the Europa does that have any impact on the Prem and the amount of champions league spots given to English clubs? Sorry if this has already been asked

Only if a team outside the top 4 wins the champions league. Otherwise top 4 will get champions league, English EL winners will get CL & 5th & 6th will get Europa? 

• Thanks 1