Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

If West Ham don't overhaul us then Liverpool will. Got a feeling the 4 Champions League spots are going to 4 teams who 3 weeks ago wanted to sack off the competition for a breakaway Super League.

If we beat Man U and they beat Liverpool as well as Everton holding on here, it’s in our hands last day against a Spurs side who you’d think have nothing to play for. 

Problem is I don’t trust our lot to see it through lol 

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

If West Ham don't overhaul us then Liverpool will. Got a feeling the 4 Champions League spots are going to 4 teams who 3 weeks ago wanted to sack off the competition for a breakaway Super League.

That would be shite. If we can't stumble over the line I hope West Ham do.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Liverpool can only get to 69 points, if they lose to Man U that will be 66 ... 

2 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Then so be it. We've had our chances and we have 3 more, if we can't get another 4-6 points from our last 3 games then we don't deserve it.

• Like 1

Liverpool have to go to Burnley on a Wednesday night with fans back in the stadium...Burnley always give Liverpool a decent game. Don't expect them to get maximum points from their games. Don't think they'll beat United either.

Edited by Tuna

4 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

You say that but they only won one of the Reverse fixtures this season 

liverpool 1 West Brom 1 

liverpool 0 Burnley 1

palace 0 Liverpool 7

If it was easy as picking the reverse result as future people would be chilled, as we'd be getting 7 points, an other results would be irrelevant. 

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

West ham lose today they can only get to 67 points... meaning 4 points for us and a Man U win against Liverpool does the job 

It's where those 4 points are coming from that worries me.

19 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

We continue to play a high line against everyone, even when they're obviously counter attacking us and getting through with ease.

It feels that way anyway!

Yes it really pisses me off when it's so obviously we just need to drop our line a little - West Ham away was the classic example when they did the exact same to us at home and were even more deadly with Lingard coming in

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

If we beat Man U and they beat Liverpool as well as Everton holding on here, it’s in our hands last day against a Spurs side who you’d think have nothing to play for. 

Problem is I don’t trust our lot to see it through lol 

Kane, Son and Bale against Friday's defence. Probably Kane's last game. 

I can see it going down to the Spurs game though, just for fate to take it cruelly away. 

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

West ham lose today they can only get to 67 points... meaning 4 points for us and a Man U win against Liverpool does the job 

Oh phew, I was starting to panic for a minute

• Haha 4