Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

The one saving grace for us is, would Man Utd prefer us in the CL or Liverpool. They’ve qualified so no issue there. Plus they’ve got bigger fish to fry now. 

Yes, I am clutching at straws but straws are all I have. Thank you LCFC, thank you very FUCHING much. 

Guest bennytwohats
1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

The one saving grace for us is, would Man Utd prefer us in the CL or Liverpool. They’ve qualified so no issue there. Plus they’ve got bigger fish to fry now. 

Yes, I am clutching at straws but straws are all I have. Thank you LCFC, thank you very FUCHING much. 

Fans think like this, but I’m not convinced professional football teams do. They’ll want to win all of their games tbh

Just now, Fox_in_a_Box said:

You just know West ham will score a couple in the last minutes. We wont keep getting let off.

They won't!

Just now, Fox_in_a_Box said:

You just know West ham will score a couple in the last minutes. We wont keep getting let off.

Just now, sishades said:

WHU to score twice in injury time just to make the pain feel worse

great minds etc....