Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

It's pretty mad that some senior producers at Sky Sports have actually sat down and thought to themselves "You know what would making a cracking panel of pundits? Souness, Deeney and Lescott. That's what the people want to see."

They are just trying to make Souness as uncomfortable as possible. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

Think a draw would be best here, Everton have 4 games left after this and would be another team catching up.

Have you seen West Ham's other fixtures!?

6 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

It's pretty mad that some senior producers at Sky Sports have actually sat down and thought to themselves "You know what would making a cracking panel of pundits? Souness, Deeney and Lescott. That's what the people want to see."

Two black players and a massive c***, box ticking at its finest. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lcfcsnow said:

Think a draw would be best here, Everton have 4 games left after this and would be another team catching up.

Naaah Everton play Man City last game of the season. They shouldn't be an issue. We still need at least 1 win which would be too much for Everton hopefully.

Just now, Blarmy said:

Where would the third goal be? I’m picturing a triangular pitch with the corners lopped off. 

Just at the half way line so the opposite way to the normal goals. Dyche would hire out a blimp and manage from that as would be a good view. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

I’m expecting Man U to play a weakened side against us and their strongest against Liverpool lol 

When you think about although they’re ESL buddies , they don’t really want Liverpool raking in CL money do they ?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Col city fan said:

Maguire has been ever present in a team that’s ended up 2 in the division and into a European final.

He can’t be too bad can he

I don't think Maguire's a bad player and Soyuncu's form has been pretty rubbish recently, but comparing each on top of their game, I think CS is the better player.

Just now, Raw Dykes said:

I don't think Maguire's a bad player and Soyuncu's form has been pretty rubbish recently, but comparing each on top of their game, I think CS is the better player.

Easily and leicester fans are the best to judge having seen them both play. 

• Like 1