Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

5 minutes ago, Dorkingfox said:

All fans ask for is consistency, but it never seams to happen with certain teams, the whole issue around handball is a joke.

It’s corruption through and through 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

That was one of the most bent decisions I have seen, impressive.

Sky commentators were saying they thought it was handball before the replay and after seeing it (after a while as welll) they say it isn’t.. they feed it to make it look better from the FA so they can get away with these dodgy decisions 

6 minutes ago, Corky said:

Pretty much every other instance a player sticks his arm up a penalty is given this season.

the penalty awarded against kelechi was so similar and his arms were judged to be in an unnatural position 

Us being so good and flying high makes me even more angry watching the big clubs getting these decisions that make no sense. At least in the days of us being little Leicester in the bottom half of the table it didn’t seem to bother me so much. 

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

The problem is, in the last 9 league and cup games I have witnessed some of the best and worst defensive performances I've ever seen from us. So much so I think Rodgers needs to tell our defence to rip up the manual on playing out from the back and camping high up the pitch and just do the ugly basic stuff like their life depends on it.

The defensive line is so high Schmeichel is no Manuel Neuer and without a sweeper keeper coming 20 yards outside the box, you're not going to get away with that. I still can't get my head around what Soyunchu is even trying to do for the 1st goal, in a similar sort of position v Palace Evans just knocks a long ball to Nacho an we score, you are right we are over complicating some aspects. 

Iheanacho was much further away than Greenwood but it's still should be a penalty for Villa. He's up in the air, and arm is in an unnatural position. Fills all the criteria for a handball if we're basing it on other decisions given. 

1 minute ago, splinterdream said:

whatever the distance, neither had intent, if I remember it rebounded on to his hand 

If it had rebounded onto his hand then it wouldn’t have been confirmed as a pen by var 

I think Greenwood is a pen today but maybe some would argue it isn’t so the fact the ref didn’t give it probably explains why var didn’t ask him to check it  (not clear 100% error) 

6 minutes ago, Beachyboy said:

I still can't get my head around what Soyunchu is even trying to do for the 1st goal

He obviously thought he was in loads of space as he was shouting at Albrighton afterwards for not warning him a player was there 

4 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

Toffees to win 2 1 and then onto tuesday for us

Really need this badly. Would mean West Ham are effectively 6 points behind with 3 games to go, given their goal difference is significantly worse than ours. 

3 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

if we can't win 2 of our 3 final league games against the so-called Big 6 teams, then quite frankly we don't deserve to be in the Top 4. Simple as. 

17 hours ago, tickler28 said:

Guys I'm sorry to say it but we don't deserve top 4

On 08/05/2021 at 04:28, Ricey said:

If you aren’t going to take an opportunity like that then you don’t deserve it. 

On 08/05/2021 at 01:52, Eskay said:

We don't deserve champions League. 

All this moralizing about who “deserves” it in a league full of divers, oil money, and cheating billionaires  :rolleyes:

Screw that.  We could use a little help, so what.

It’s time to Be a Ho.

richarlsionFan.JPG.10151c98eeed22d28721e82b0984b840.JPG