Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I just can't see Liverpool winning their last 4 games (5 including yesterdays), they've not achieved that once this season.

No but we need to get at least one more win ourselves. Perfect week would be if we beat Utd and they stuff Liverpool. However it could well go the other way and suddenly Liverpool have 4th and it is out of our hands.

Overall a decent weekend for us after our defeat, could be a lot worse.

Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Jesus. And on it goes. This is almost as bad as 15/16 imo.

Every fvcking night I go to bed thinking about it lol 

• Haha 1

Just now, KrefelderFox666 said:

No but we need to get at least one more win ourselves. Perfect week would be if we beat Utd and they stuff Liverpool. However it could well go the other way and suddenly Liverpool have 4th and it is out of our hands.

Overall a decent weekend for us after our defeat, could be a lot worse.

Oh yeah definitely we need at least 66, I just can't see Liverpool getting 69, so 67 should hopefully be enough.

One more win for us and it means West Ham have to win all of their games against Brighton, West Brom and Southampton. 

It could be Liverpool we need to watch out for. A strong Utd side on Thursday could do the trick... 

2 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

That is big, West Ham can now only get to 67 points... we are certain to go into the last 3 games with a 3 point lead over 5th 

Liverpool?

** My mistake yeah you're right 

Edited by Stuntman_Mike

Big result for us. Utd is going to be super tough but my suspicion is Ole will rotate, and we know we can beat a Red Devils side with several changes made.

The carrot is if we beat them we'll only need one win to secure top 4. With a day longer than Chelsea to prepare for Saturday, surely we have to go all out to win this. Strongest XI possible.

Just now, StanSP said:

One more win for us and it means West Ham have to win all of their games against Brighton, West Brom and Southampton. 

It could be Liverpool we need to watch out for. A strong Utd side on Thursday could do the trick... 

Agreed. I could be totally wrong but I'd guess Ole would rather we made CL than Liverpool. He'll be desperate to stop them making it.

• Like 1