Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Didn’t do Portsmouth much good 2 finals in 3 years or Wigan winning it.

Champions league football will give the club a stronger footing moving towards, keeping top players and attracting them.

Stronger footing to do what? Win trophies?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Didn’t do Portsmouth much good 2 finals in 3 years or Wigan winning it.

Champions league football will give the club a stronger footing moving towards, keeping top players and attracting them.

Who's gonna have better memories of their time in the top flight - Stoke or Wigan?

Just now, Unabomber said:

What is more money to a fan though. It is about winning and history imo

I dont disagree at all mate. Its amazing to win a cup. Just saying it sucks if you lose fa cuo but get champs..vice versa but we are more likely to win the fa then champs league so ..or anything is possible..we want both!

Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Unromantic as it is there's Definitely an argument for it

It’s not like people want to waive the FA cup, I completely see the point. Top 4 could guarantee more sustained European football which could make more finals a likelihood instead of just a chance. 

Just now, Langston said:

Who's gonna have better memories of their time in the top flight - Stoke or Wigan?

Stoke did have that long throw though. Lovely stuff. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jattdogg said:

An fa cup win would be massive for us.

Having said that qualifying for chanps league=more money if in the group stages.

Tough call. Obviously doing both is ideal.

I think it's a sad day when fans are talking about money over winning the FA Cup for the first time in our history. 

It's the state of the modern game though, so not having a dig 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

They should overpower villa .....just depends if they’ve got their shooting boots on ..

Villa have Grealish back now so they might actually be able to put in a decent performance, especially with the game being at Villa Park with fans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I will never get my head around people wanting 1 season in the CL over a cup win, nevermind an FA Cup at that. Bonkers.

I just can’t relate or understand how a leicester fan could think like that.