Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

11 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I will never get my head around people wanting 1 season in the CL over a cup win, nevermind an FA Cup at that. Bonkers.

It’s short sighted to think they just want one season in the CL it’s about the growth of the club, and what’s a more attractive option for keeping a top manager? If we are in the Champions league that’s one less reason why he would move on.

Look at the FA cup final over the last 20 odd years the teams that have managed to get there. 

Portsmouth 

Wigan 

Stoke

Hull

Millwall

Palace

Watford

There is a moment in time where this club is mixing it with the big boys that may never happen again and look at the teams that have managed to break the top 4.

It would be great to win the cup and secure champions league football. 

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

It’s short sighted to think they just want one season in the CL it’s about the growth of the club, and what’s a more attractive option for keeping a top manager? If we are in the Champions league that’s one less reason why he would move on.

Look at the FA cup final over the last 20 odd years the teams that have managed to get there. 

Portsmouth 

Wigan 

Stoke

Hull

Millwall

Palace

Watford

There is a moment in time where this club is mixing it with the big boys that may never happen again and look at the teams that have managed to break the top 4.

It would be great to win the cup and secure champions league football. 

Fair enough, but there's no guarantees CL would even keep our best players here, at least not for longer than a few extra months.

I'd take an FA Cup win everytime, would finally complete the lot for us.