Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, STUHILL said:

I think it's a sad day when fans are talking about money over winning the FA Cup for the first time in our history. 

It's the state of the modern game though, so not having a dig 

I dont disagree with you at all. A cup or any for that matter is huge for a club like us and especially the elusive fa cup.

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I will never get my head around people wanting 1 season in the CL over a cup win, nevermind an FA Cup at that. Bonkers.

Because it might lead to futher success, more cup wins, another crack at the title...? Maybe that's why.

• Like 3

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Because it might lead to futher success, more cup wins, another crack at the title...? Maybe that's why.

Bad argument. It’s about the here and now and we have an opportunity to win the cup you are talking about potentially winning in the future. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Unabomber said:

Bad argument. It’s about the here and now and we have an opportunity to win the cup you are talking about potentially winning in the future. 

Simply trying to explain the thinking. It's not a bad argument to want the club to grow via top 4/EL.

• Like 1

Just cant see how any of us would rather come in the top 4 than win the Fa Cup. Something we have all grown up watching. Something we've dreamed of  being in and actually winning. It would be massive. Huge. Apart from the league win it will be the best thing that happened to us. 

• Like 1