Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

See this is exactly what I was moaning about yesterday. Burnley are absolutely pump, they've got rubbish players and they'll probably lose this. 

But they've worried Liverpool more in ten minutes than we did almost all night against Chelsea. Just by actually getting forward and getting at them. Pressing up the pitch, committing numbers. They actually look up for it. 

And what did it cost them? Not exactly like they were super exposed to the break. 

• Like 3

Just now, Finnegan said:

See this is exactly what I was moaning about yesterday. Burnley are absolutely pump, they've got rubbish players and they'll probably lose this. 

But they've worried Liverpool more in ten minutes than we did almost all night against Chelsea. Just by actually getting forward and getting at them. Pressing up the pitch, committing numbers. They actually look up for it. 

And what did it cost them? Not exactly like they were super exposed to the break. 

I'm conflicted, because I agree with all of this...But Rodgers approaching these games this way has given us probably our best set of results against the big 6 over a season?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

Not read the few previous pages, but Spurs booing their team. Disgraceful. Haven’t been to a game for over a year but they remain true to type - absolute scumbags! 

They'd want sectioning if they applauded that dross

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I’m not watching the game but it costs them in the second half. You can keep up a press on the front foot all game, even Leeds die at the end of games. 

4 minutes ago, Number 6 said:

I'm conflicted, because I agree with all of this...But Rodgers approaching these games this way has given us probably our best set of results against the big 6 over a season?

Not like last night mate Tbf. 

Man City away was excellent, it was lure then in, soak it up, then break dangerously and hurt them. 

Last night we looked for all the world like we were playing for a draw. Even the team selection, playing Madders and Perez behind Vardy. 

• Like 1