Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

49 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Can’t help but be disappointed when I watch a game like this that supporters are not allowed in. Big derby game, at an old traditional ground. 
Bramall Lane should be absolutely rocking right now.

Yep. Watford v Luton was yesterday too. 

Got some good derbies in the PL this year, WBA/Wolves for the first time in years, and nobody can go. Shame.

19 minutes ago, Corky said:

Fletch and Macca would rather spend 90 minutes watching Bielsa than the game, it seems. 

"Ey Fletch, Bielsa has twisted from facing forwards to facing sideways. Shows how tactically brilliant the man is. A bit like Jurgen Klopp reallyyy" 

In your strongest Scouse accent 

27 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I get less and less shocked. I know they're only human, but the amount of time to prep and the notes they can make or be given really doesn't excuse it for me. Modern commentators seem significantly worse than some of the older ones.

I was listening to a bit of it on Talksport. I don't know who the summariser is but everytime he spoke he started off by saying "listen", it drove me up the wall. As said above the standard of football broadcasting is now terrible.

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

"Ey Fletch, Bielsa has twisted from facing forwards to facing sideways. Shows how tactically brilliant the man is. A bit like Jurgen Klopp reallyyy" 

You have to put a lot of blame on the editorial team aren’t they the ones that decide to follow a player or manager or show some pointless replay whilst the games is in progress. Does my head. 

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

They didn't do too bad last season. They've been ravaged by injuries.

It was their defence that was their best asset. I bet those 3 forwards I mentioned didn't get 10 goals between them last season.

Edited by Fox92

7 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Sheff Utd's squad is shit. Why the fvck would you go into a season with striking options of Sharp/McGoldrick/McBurnie. 

Just Shows at this Level at this time of Financial insecurities, how difficult it is to find a decent PL Quality striker....

I believe they still have a Good team,but Not higher than 10th. They will do a typical C.Palace season of the last few years.

If they Really find it difficult to find the net, they will struggle around Bottom 5.

Leeds however seem to know how to find the net, the media Darlings could Chase Top 8 and worry top 6 teams...

These are still Early times...After 6-10 games a pattern starts to emerge,the challenging for positions becomes a bit clearer...

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

"There he is, sitting on his bucket. What a man. And now he's walking around, incredible. Just look at it, Fletch".

• Haha 1