Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

Fulham have been excellent here. Fully deserve the lead.

I've said it a few times; its not revisionism. They play some good stuff and have been a bit naive and a bit unlucky at times, but I do think they are in a slightly false position. I know thats a bit ridiculous because a table can't lie, but there are still a few sides I think will shift around quite a bit.

Fulham will be alright generally if they keep this first choice midfield available and keep up the tenacity.

Just now, surrifox said:

I really like Fulham - detest Parker though 

Should be 3 nil now!

Parker and Lampard are both hard to like as football managers, but both clearly have something about them. Its just missing Jamie Redknapp managing a PL side and we could call them all the Spice Boiz.

Credit to Fulham.

Pressing all over the pitch, stifling the supply to their front three and bypassing the Liverpool midfield by going very direct up to the strikers. Their passion, energy and willingness to defend from the front is great to watch.

Just now, The People's Hero said:

I've said it a few times; its not revisionism. They play some good stuff and have been a bit naive and a bit unlucky at times, but I do think they are in a slightly false position. I know thats a bit ridiculous because a table can't lie, but there are still a few sides I think will shift around quite a bit.

Fulham will be alright generally if they keep this first choice midfield available and keep up the tenacity.

Got a  better chance of staying up than Leeds and their over hyped manager. 

Just now, l444ry said:

Got a  better chance of staying up than Leeds and their over hyped manager. 

I think Newcastle are two injuries away from a slide; although they have impressed me with their results this season; I don't think the performances have always been there.

I've been wrong many times before though!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shane said:

Credit to Fulham.

Pressing all over the pitch, stifling the supply to their front three and bypassing the Liverpool midfield by going very direct up to the strikers. Their passion, energy and willingness to defend from the front is great to watch.

Makes our shambolic effort against Liverpool more annoying because we're capable of doing that

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Yeah they have in fairness, when they won here it wasn't a pure smash and grab, they were totally worth the win. Looks quite obvious to say it's looking like Sheffield United & West Brom are the bankers, rather than Fulham who plenty said were (possibly even myself lol)

3 minutes ago, surrifox said:

I really like Fulham - detest Parker though 

Howcome? Parker's done better than I thought he would tbh.

13 minutes ago, filbertway said:

He doesn't touch the ball at all!

Love how they didn't slow that down at all either. It's hilarious how the bigger teams controversial moments are brushed over. If it's the other way round I guarantee they shine a massive light on it

13 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

100% IMO. Other way round it would have been given and Carragher would be saying it’s a clear penlol

13 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Liverpool not at the races but this ref has shown his colours! Even checked the monitor!

13 minutes ago, Manini said:

That’s a pen. Poor refereeing again.

14 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

All day

14 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

That's a definite pen!

15 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Penalty. 

15 minutes ago, Kopfkino said:

Looks a clear penalty to me

15 minutes ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Looked like he got the man before the ball, but Carragher says it's not a penalty...

15 minutes ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Gone through the player to get the ball. Pen for me.

15 minutes ago, Rain King said:

How is that not a penalty.

He played the ball and because the ball was gone the player lost his balance when he went to kick it - that's a clean tackle imo. He didn’t have to go through the man to get a touch.  Now if he had given the pen you may have a conversation as to whether it’s a clear and obvious error to give it and hence you may not overturn it - there are enough of you that think it was a pen. For me, that’s var working and leaving the original call to stand.