Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

He doesn't touch the ball at all!

Love how they didn't slow that down at all either. It's hilarious how the bigger teams controversial moments are brushed over. If it's the other way round I guarantee they shine a massive light on it

What I would say is that the VAR looked at It about 20 times at different speeds and clearly came to the decision that it was a penalty. The referee looks at it twice and decides it isn't. It's one of those incidents where it's deceiving to the eye what has happened and the VAR should have been firmer

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with no penalty there. You can make a case for a penalty you can make a case for no penalty and the ref looked at it in real time then has seen a replay and made his choice. 

What I do have a problem with is Jamie Carragher commentating on it, "I'm delighted". This isn't Liverpool fan tv and sky is supposed to be an impartial platform. Not to mention Liverpool legend Graham souness will be giving his opinion on it at half time! Fulham fans pay there sky subscriptions the same as fans of any other club and Carragher doing coms is blatant disrespect to them and to the rest of the league. 

• Like 4