Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Gray/Keys were the best.

I think Kelly Dalglish is the best presenter now.

Neville and Carragher are miles ahead of the rest imo and they are both a good watch together too. Micah Richards has been a decent addition but the rest are all equally as bad.

Carragher shouldn't be anywhere near a lucrative job like that. In any other walk of life spitting in the face of a young girl would be enough to see you black - balled.

A hideous character; no amount of knowledge or 'banter' should cover up that act. 

2 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I've seen a fair few games since lockdown with a white presenter and 2 black pundits. I hope they even that out somehow because that just doesn't seem fair to me. 

What does this mean? 

Just now, foxile5 said:

Carragher shouldn't be anywhere near a lucrative job like that. In any other walk of life spitting in the face of a young girl would be enough to see you black - balled.

A hideous character; no amount of knowledge or 'banter' should cover up that act. 

Don't really think the company hold many morals though.

Kirsty Gallacher is still there despite being drunk while driving to pick her kids up.

3 minutes ago, Walkers said:

I've seen a fair few games since lockdown with a white presenter and 2 black pundits. I hope they even that out somehow because that just doesn't seem fair to me. 

Your point being?

20 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Don't think we can afford 20m and decent wages for what is probably gonna be a squad player tbh. I don't really rate him that highly myself, but that's only my opinion.

Docherty is going to Tottenham, it appears.

Just now, Corky said:

Docherty is going to Tottenham, it appears.

lol they've signed that guy from the Saints too havent they.

They're really building a bang average squad for next season. 

1 minute ago, Adster said:

lol they've signed that guy from the Saints too havent they.

They're really building a bang average squad for next season. 

I think Doherty just suits Wolves' system. A bit like the players at Sheffield United.

I don't necessarily think he's a good full back.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Adster said:

Your point being?

I haven't read the past few pages so I'm presuming were talking about the soccer Saturday news? My point being there is nothing equal or fair about sacking a few people (whether that's white people in a white dominated profession or black in black) in order to tick a few boxes. The evening out comment of pundits by colour shouldn't be taken seriously. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I think Doherty just suits Wolves' system. A bit like the players at Sheffield United.

I don't necessarily think he's a good full back.

Can't disagree with that.  He'll be average at Spurs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Last thing any relation of Maguire should be doing is commenting on stuff like this. Any random comment can be used and shaped to suit a defence or the prosecution. 

They are all at it. 

I happen to think to his agent asked people to send support. All the current pros ignored. Carragher and Keys speak up - two superb fellas on the integrity stakes 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

They are all at it. 

I happen to think to his agent asked people to send support. All the current pros ignored. Carragher and Keys speak up - two superb fellas on the integrity stakes 

I only publically 'support' Maguire if I'm compensated. I absolutely KNOW who he is and I expect its an honour to be captain of Man Utd. I'm very open to some financial encouragement to share my thoughts, rich boy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Am i missing something as to how important Maguire is to England or United? England should've dropped him initially, now United are playing legal gymnastics to give any way for him to stay captain. 

Remember Ole is in similar spotlight albeit a more horrific case 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

So glad Phill & Charlie have gone, so anti Leicester and always top 6 up their rear ends.

They've retained Paul Merson who is the worst out of four imo, in terms of his input. May as well replace them with Kammy and Windass and watch them all do an IQ test. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, shailen said:

They've retained Paul Merson who is the worst out of four imo, in terms of his input. May as well replace them with Kammy and Windass and watch them all do an IQ test. 

Spot on! Maybe the heavier balls in their days knocked the IQ from them over time heading wise.... Merson was the first to be asked on the home PL win against Everton about our chances and he dismissed us as though we aren't supposed to be in the top six. It was the cockyness that hacked me off. Id prefer Jamie Redknapp any day of the week.

• Like 1

So if Harry Maguire appeal has been successful  and a re-trial will take place at a later date, does that not leave Maguire open to being found guilty again and actually getting a custodial sentence?

His defence team must be pretty confident that he did nothing wrong.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, shailen said:

I think Sky can foresee the outcry given Merson’s demons and his public display of them