Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, djskydiver said:

Makes you wonder whether the media would have made such a big story about this if he'd still have been at Leicester. 

Apparently Vards was on holiday out there as well. You know he wouldn't have held back in a situation like that. 

I think it's clear from his time with us that Harry's a decent guy, and likewise I feel a bit sorry for him here. I am sure they will use this as an excuse to strip him of the Man U captaincy as well, as they know that it's not been a popular decision with their fans. 

As if anything has happened other than slab head getting drunk and acting the big lad. Just some nonsense his MU handler has cooked up about his sister no doubt.

It’s going to have cost Manchester United a few million in the right hands for this to go away lol his sister, don’t be naive people 😀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Apparently Vards was on holiday out there as well. You know he wouldn't have held back in a situation like that. 

I think it's clear from his time with us that Harry's a decent guy, and likewise I feel a bit sorry for him here. I am sure they will use this as an excuse to strip him of the Man U captaincy as well, as they know that it's not been a popular decision with their fans. 

Well he wasn’t there at the time. Was back in England last Wednesday. 

16 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I didn't mean they were out there together - just making the point that it could easily have happened to one of our players. 

Oh right fair enough. They were certainly in Mykonos though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TJB-fox said:

I know we all like to have a laugh at Maguires expense since his move to Utd, myself included, but gotta say I feel quite sorry for him. He never came across as flashy or obnoxious here and it seems like he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. A lot of Chinese whispers about which don’t help either, what’s all this about Albanians injecting his younger sister? 

That seems to be what started it. Yes he was drinking quite heavily which is never a good idea in his position,Especially in Public. Reports say that these guys stuck something into his Sisters arm unprovoked. Which kicked things off. This seems to be true otherwise why would she be taken to hospital as reported. What would you do if it was your sister.

We've nothing to be spiteful to Harry over, He was good while here and we made a good profit from his leaving.

I'd say either these two guys knew who he was and tried to use the situation to get Money from him somehow.

Or they didn't know who he was and took a fancy to the Sister. Thought they could drug her and march her out of the place.

Whatever happened I commend Harry for standing up for his sister.

Sometimes you have to do the right thing regardless of the consequences.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

That seems to be what started it. Yes he was drinking quite heavily which is never a good idea in his position,Especially in Public. Reports say that these guys stuck something into his Sisters arm unprovoked. Which kicked things off. This seems to be true otherwise why would she be taken to hospital as reported. What would you do if it was your sister.

We've nothing to be spiteful to Harry over, He was good while here and we made a good profit from his leaving.

I'd say either these two guys knew who he was and tried to use the situation to get Money from him somehow.

Or they didn't know who he was and took a fancy to the Sister. Thought they could drug her and march her out of the place.

Whatever happened I commend Harry for standing up for his sister.

Sometimes you have to do the right thing regardless of the consequences.

Is there any evidence that his story has any truth in it ?  And where does fighting with the police and then offering them money  fit into protecting your sister ? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Is there any evidence that his story has any truth in it ?  And where does fighting with the police and then offering them money  fit into protecting your sister ? 

All any of us know is what we read but several papers have similar accounts of events.

As to evidence, Do you think in a drunken state he fabricated it all, for what purpose.

You also have to take account of Harry's character. He's never been in trouble with the law and always behaved gentlemanly here.

As to the Police. They probably rough handled him when they arrived without knowing who he was.

As to trying to bribe them I'd believe that probably happened as that's how people with money solve all problems. 

It wouldn't be the first time a young girl has been drugged in these places so why shouldn't he be believed.

A copy of his Medical report would clear a lot of it up.

1 hour ago, sdb said:

AMN off to Wolves. Would've been perfect for us.

Why do people rate AMN? He's garbage and wouldn't improve us in any area. 

6 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Everton are going to be strong this season 

lol people have said that every year for the last 6 seasons. They really won't be strong at all, again. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Adster said:

Why do people rate AMN? He's garbage and wouldn't improve us in any area. 

lol people have said that every year for the last 6 seasons. They really won't be strong at all, again. 

6 seasons thought it was the last 30 but fair enough haha still true 

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Same here, I need to see him play live.

I have watching Messi play live ticked off my bucket list and it was against LCFC :)

And again at the Nou Camp. 

It really is a joyful experience. Mesmerising is the only way I could describe it. 

48 minutes ago, chapero82 said:

Everton are going to be strong this season 

3 disappointing certainties in life:

Death, taxes and ‘Everton and West Ham are going to be strong this season’

1 minute ago, FoyleFox said:

I have watching Messi play live ticked off my bucket list and it was against LCFC :)

And again at the Nou Camp. 

It really is a joyful experience. Mesmerising is the only way I could describe it. 

Lucky man, I’ve seen Ronaldo many times and I’m running out of chances to see Messi.

Decided LCFC v Barca in the ICC pre season thing was just too good an opportunity to miss. And by good fortune they were at home the weekend I booked the other half a birthday trip to Barcelona, so tickets to a Barca match were a great present. Win win.