Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Put me in the "How the **** has Merson kept his job" camp. Sky probably feel sorry for him and don't want him to go back to drinking and gambling. 

Le Tissier is an opinionated nut job though, and his Twitter is embarrassing. He also loves himself a bit too much. 

Alex Scott will get the gig guaranteed. She's always on Sky games. 

If it was up to me I'd have that lass Emma Louise Jones who reports on the Leeds games and does radio stuff with Robbie Savage. Absolute cheb fest. 

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Put me in the "How the **** has Merson kept his job" camp. Sky probably feel sorry for him and don't want him to go back to drinking and gambling. 

Le Tissier is an opinionated nut job though, and his Twitter is embarrassing. He also loves himself a bit too much. 

If it was up to me I'd have that lass Emma Louise Jones who reports on the Leeds games and does radio stuff with Robbie Savage. Absolute cheb fest. 

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

Jesus how does she stay upright

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, The Bear said:

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

Jesus...:jawdrop:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, The Bear said:

He isn't. He's a poor RB who gets caught out a lot defensively. 

He works well at RWB where he can concentrate on going forwards. I'm a little bit annoyed that he'll be going for less than £20m though. Only TAA has a better goal/assist output than him over the last two seasons, and he still has three years left on his contract. But then again he's nearing 30 and he's someone we've been looking to upgrade since we got back in the Prem. 

He absolutely won't be much good as a RB at Spurs, I guarantee you that. 

Is he going Spurs? Essentially swapping him for Maitland-Niles? Probably not as good going forward but more athletic and younger.

27 minutes ago, The Bear said:

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

That’s gotta be the reason 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, The Bear said:

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

I understand She dropped a couple of boobs .......

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, The Bear said:

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

Also played for Wales and Cardiff City women's team 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, The Bear said:

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

I’d drink her bath water

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, The Bear said:

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

Get her reporting on the games at Anfield. Would fit in nicely with all the plastics. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

I’ve got this horrible feeling the West Brom away game will be a carbon copy of the Hull away game the season after we won the league. 

An eager newly promoted side vs a complacent unprepared side. 

Or newly promoted team faces established PL team who were all set for the top 4 the previous season but nose dived badly. 5-0 to the new boys.

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Or newly promoted team faces established PL team who were all set for the top 4 the previous season but nose dived badly. 5-0 to the new boys.

I can see us being a couple down early doors like Palace away under Sousa, Rodgers out threads at 15:10, this place in compete meltdown & hysteria.  

1 hour ago, The Bear said:

IMG_20200826_214541.jpg

SIGN HER UP

She'd make a good ambassador for the M&S female pyjama range..:whistle: