Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

38 minutes ago, StanSP said:

That would just be fvcking stupid. There'd be literally any one trying to get him in to trouble knowing the circumstances. 

So you'd do that, try and get him sent to prison? I know I wouldnt... You make it sound like you think any person would do that lol

10 minutes ago, Harry96 said:

Leeds making better moves than us. Reckon city will get messi, would love to see him in the prem before he retires 

Bet we still finish higher.

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Does this not set a precedent? Surely now if I go to Greece assault an officer and bribe them my lawyer can use this to get me a suspended sentence? 

No because you’re not a rich and famous footballer lol 

Giannis Paradisis, attorney for the Mykonos police officers, said the footballer then punched a policeman in the face. The "defendants' actions show an anti-athletic spirit, and insult not only those I represent, but also the Greek police and the Greek republic in total," he added.

(Telegraph)

Does that mean it wasn't even a very good punch?!!

6 minutes ago, KansasFox said:

Giannis Paradisis, attorney for the Mykonos police officers, said the footballer then punched a policeman in the face. The "defendants' actions show an anti-athletic spirit, and insult not only those I represent, but also the Greek police and the Greek republic in total," he added.

(Telegraph)

Does that mean it wasn't even a very good punch?!!

TBQH, it was a decent shot

625658936_fatlip.JPG.a29b6438d6b7de7e197b8c2088b6a200.JPG

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Messi in the premier league when we play to 30% capacity 

I know this is very cliche fan girl but I love Messi. If this were to happen and the ballot gods aren't looking over me, i am paying for hospitality for that match!

18 minutes ago, rachhere said:

I know this is very cliche fan girl but I love Messi. If this were to happen and the ballot gods aren't looking over me, i am paying for hospitality for that match!

I would totally fan girl it too!

• Like 1

I know we all like to have a laugh at Maguires expense since his move to Utd, myself included, but gotta say I feel quite sorry for him. He never came across as flashy or obnoxious here and it seems like he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. A lot of Chinese whispers about which don’t help either, what’s all this about Albanians injecting his younger sister? 

1 minute ago, TJB-fox said:

I know we all like to have a laugh at Maguires expense since his move to Utd, myself included, but gotta say I feel quite sorry for him. He never came across as flashy or obnoxious here and it seems like he was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. A lot of Chinese whispers about which don’t help either, what’s all this about Albanians injecting his younger sister? 

Probably something made up by his lawyers to give him an adequate excuse for the reaction of going off at police officers.

The part of the story I don't get is how they went in a car to take his sister to hospital, and then somehow end up at a police station. It begs the question of what actually happened to his sister, if anything, or what his sister might have done and he's defended her anyway?

• Like 1