Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

1 minute ago, casablancas said:

And I assume they’ll still be shite. Or is this more aimed at Brends 7 changes?

No, they've had an outbreak of Covid in their playing staff but clearly the main first teamers haven't been affected.

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

Reckon the league will be stopped again for a few months. Didn’t take much last time to stop it, I expect a month of no footy I think. 

Why will they? Only if it becomes unmanageable amongst the clubs in their " bubbles ". Can't help but feel this recent spate is because of Xmas.

2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Why will they? Only if it becomes unmanageable amongst the clubs in their " bubbles ". Can't help but feel this recent spate is because of Xmas.

I agree with you, I just think the media are ramping things up, which recently has assisted the knee jerk reactions we’re seeing! Probably won’t happen, but wouldn’t surprise me!

• Like 1

Just now, UniFox21 said:

Tim Sherwood explaining the injury crisis is all due to managers telling players they're tired and under training them. 

Very sage is our Tim. :giggle: