Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

It was stated this week that Vardy is managing an on-going groin issue, and he was the one person we would really have needed. This is why we need an extra striker to give Vardy a rest, extend his career.

I agree we need another striker.

Vardy wouldn’t of been on the bench if he was that bad, he could of easily started. Ultimately we took a gamble we could make multiple changes and win. Last year it worked this year it hasn’t 

4 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I agree we need another striker.

Vardy wouldn’t of been on the bench if he was that bad, he could of easily started. Ultimately we took a gamble we could make multiple changes and win. Last year it worked this year it hasn’t 

No doubting the outcome, but I would dispute it was anyone’s fault other than Kelechi.

19 minutes ago, Out Foxed said:

a recent study suggests the asymptomatic things is bullshit

That's rubbish. My sister's family all went down with it, her daughter had no symptoms (her husband was seriously ill, she and her son had minor flu like symptoms that could have easily been missed if it wasn't for her husband red-flagging the lot of them). 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollyfox said:

Chilwell couldn't cross a feckin road for us😡

Couldn't he? That's what people used to say but he's actually got a decent aerial threat to aim at now.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

But how do you then prove none are infected and asymptomatic? You're then risking other people outside of the club.

How do they know every person they come into contact with every day aren't infected? Those at the club and those at home? Same way they do every other day - regular testing. They're tested more than once a week. As long as the players who test positive immediately isolate then there's no more than you can do. All of the club may be infected because of it or none of them. There's caution and then there's over-reaction. Otherwise every positive case would need to see a game cancelled. 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Exactly. Rather than trying to hit a bloke thats about 5ft 10 being marked by 6ft+ centre backs. 

His cross for the goal tonight was about 3 foot high but he picked out the player. 

Very good play from him but didn't do that enough for us, when in promising positions 

• Like 1