Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Oh my bad, I thought that was a rule. Maybe clubs are contracted to wear away kits for a certain amount of games, like @mozartfoxsaid, for marketing reasons.

True but same color shorts and keepers wearing same color in not permitted.

Just now, Hoopla10 said:

How Brighton don't score there!!! Arsenal are useless, offered nothing...goal incoming. 

They're really good at build up but terrible at converting, someone posted an xG table the other day and they're the team underperforming the most relative to the chances they create.  If they get a good striker in they're a decent top 10 side.

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

They're really good at build up but terrible at converting, someone posted an xG table the other day and they're the team underperforming the most relative to the chances they create.  If they get a good striker in they're a decent top 10 side.

Yes - a bit like us with no Vardy!

15 minutes ago, seanfox778 said:

Oh my bad, I thought that was a rule. Maybe clubs are contracted to wear away kits for a certain amount of games, like @mozartfoxsaid, for marketing reasons.

I thought the same until that game too. 

But I think you've hit the nail on the head there. Contracted too for shirt sales i'd imagine. 

10 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Anyone watching WBA-Leeds?  Wtf is going on?

Leeds are being themselves but have taken all their chances and also benefitted from a ridiculous own goal and a very generous deflection. West Brom might have had a penalty when it was still 1-0, but they’re not good enough on the counter to hurt Leeds like other teams might.

Edited by when_you're_smiling
  • Thanks 1