Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

7 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

United are good and Fernandes is world class.

This result is the best for us IMO, as others have said, I'd rather a stroll to 4th than fighting it out until the last game again. Additionally, if we can somehow get European football secured with a month or so left of the season, then we can start planning and preparing to swoop for our transfer targets even earlier.

PS. I've just seen our final 3 games of the season:schlupp:

And concentrate on the Fa Cup and Europa League finals

• Like 1

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Champions league would be flipping incredible for us, europa very good too. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Man utd win is good for us, I'm worried about the chasing pack.

Of course it would but why not dare to dream? Don't understand the mentality to be honest. Obviously the expectations aren't for us to win the league but we should always aspire to finish as high as possible no? 

LOL they're collapsing

9-2 Everton incoming

Kinda glad after having to endure the commentators brown-nosing Fernandes after his goal. A draw works for us here.

Edited by OntarioFox
  • Like 1