Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

4 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Guess it makes a difference from the negativity after we drew against a determined wolves side... despite only 1 defeat in 10

I'm just assuming everyone's on edge because of last season but I've got faith in the lads. I dont think we'll let it happen again. Rogers is more tactically adjusting than last season for one which is massive. 

3 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I'm just assuming everyone's on edge because of last season but I've got faith in the lads. I dont think we'll let it happen again. Rogers is more tactically adjusting than last season for one which is massive. 

Well being in a great position shouldn’t make you on edge, just got to go with it... we don’t look like we will drop off now, got better strength in depth too 

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Can anyone else hear one of the commentators shivering or heavy breathing?

I'm assuming it's Carragher as Tyler is talking.

I appreciate it's cold but take the mic away ffs.

I thought it was Tyler, but it could be both of them. They need an eq filter to reduce the effect.

26 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Well being in a great position shouldn’t make you on edge, just got to go with it... we don’t look like we will drop off now, got better strength in depth too 

Absolutley. A lot of people (myself included) have at times really forgot how far we've come in such a short period. Some of what I've seen people say is exactly what everyone swore they wouldn't become should we have a sustained period in the league. Granted nobody thought we'd be this successful but the point still stands. We're really really blessed at the moment from Top to the tea lady. Just have to enjoy the ride and remember how good we currently have it. There's about 90 football clubs in the league that would kill to be in our position. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

I don't think anyone is catching Man City this season, so a win for them here suits us.

A top 4 finish this season would be huge for us. I don't think missing out would be a major disaster, but we'd get where we want to be much quicker with a place in the CL.

Besides, always nice to see Spurs lose.

• Like 3

the only thing more bizarre than media or fans caring about managers conceding the title is that managers actually do it. I don’t see the point in that at all 

am I missing something about the man city penalty? How is that not overturned? Didn’t seem apparent they were even looking at it. Multiple views show clearly the foul is the other way. So confusing

4 minutes ago, Raw Dykes said:

I don't think anyone is catching Man City this season, so a win for them here suits us.

A top 4 finish this season would be huge for us. I don't think missing out would be a major disaster, but we'd get where we want to be much quicker with a place in the CL.

Besides, always nice to see Spurs lose.

I can’t fault this -but  I just can’t stand that smug cvnt Guardiola . No major injury problems and a mid season break have really helped them but then all our other other challengers for the top 4 are equally vile lol

• Haha 1