Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

Just now, Manini said:

I would be gobsmacked if he has 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Got to be BS... but I remember something happening when he wasn’t happy at Dortmund 

Few saying he has resigned as he wants some time away probably BS but surely we can't have finished another manager off?!? 

3 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Got to be BS... but I remember something happening when he wasn’t happy at Dortmund 

The cycle has gone very similar to when he was Dortmund. He stayed though and saw the season out and got the send off he deserved really. I'm not his biggest fan but he deserves his last game to be infront of them. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

Few saying he has resigned as he wants some time away probably BS but surely we can't have finished another manager off?!? 

He has gone through a hard time personally ... but I can’t see it... even if Liverpool don’t get CL they will give him the time... so no real pressure on the job. It is a good job for him 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

I dislike Klopp has much as anyone but really hope any potential of him leaving has nothing to do with his mother, that will be sad. Surely they could've sorted something out to allow him to go to funeral even if it meant quarantine. He is an emotional guy and that can go for and against you. 

That said, I can't see it being true.

• Like 2

Just now, RowlattsFox said:

I dislike Klopp has much as anyone but really hope any potential of him leaving has nothing to do with his mother, that will be sad. Surely they could've sorted something out to allow him to go to funeral even if it meant quarantine. He is an emotional guy and that can go for and against you. 

That said, I can't see it being true.

I agree, and I wouldn’t say I dislike him to be honest... but it would be sad 😞 if he did leave for the reasons you suggest, I feel his job is comfortable so would be bad for him 

Klopp isn't going to quit ffs lol

There was an article written at the start of the year that was posted on here. Explained in depth why Liverpool weren't going to win the league because they were cycling off. 

It's proved to be completely correct, everything it forecast is bang on. They are too tired, they are jaded, they are struggling. 

If there's weight in it and this season is a consequence of a sports science hangover then Klopp is going to know that, ride it out and come again. 

That said, he's just lost his mom and whilst at Dortmund he did declare he was a project manager and he liked doing 4-5 year spells and then wanted to move on to the next thing. So. I dunno. He has to go eventually. 

Can't see it though. 

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Klopp isn't going to quit ffs lol

There was an article written at the start of the year that was posted on here. Explained in depth why Liverpool weren't going to win the league because they were cycling off. 

It's proved to be completely correct, everything it forecast is bang on. They are too tired, they are jaded, they are struggling. 

If there's weight in it and this season is a consequence of a sports science hangover then Klopp is going to know that, ride it out and come again. 

That said, he's just lost his mom and whilst at Dortmund he did declare he was a project manager and he liked doing 4-5 year spells and then wanted to move on to the next thing. So. I dunno. He has to go eventually. 

Can't see it though. 

I dont think he'd walk mid-season. Like at dortmund I think no matter what, he'd stay until the seasons over. 

• Like 1