Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Premier League 2020/21 Thread

15 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Spurs have got to be the most boring team in the league right now. Man City haven’t even got out of first gear yet and still totally dominating

It'd be a travesty if they snuck into top 4. Shocking side.

Just now, Sir Shep said:

Looks like we will be 10 points ahead of spurs after Man City maul them, not bad considering spurs had won the league in November according to some media melts who still think its 1960 again. 

They all seem to get a bit giddy when Spurs topped the league... had articles like the second coming of Mourinho and everything and it had just been a few games into the season lol 

• Like 1

Just now, surrifox said:

All I seem to see in prem games lately are crap goalkeeping performances . Loris the latest clown shoe following Allison , Pickford , de Gea and other putrid performances . Kasper is looking head and shoulders the best keeper in the league at the moment 

Kasper has been the best this season without question, martinez for Villa too 

2 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

Tottenham are pretty poor overall they have 3 quality players and 1 spends his time sitting on the bench

It is weird bale isn’t used, but I honestly think he is finished at club level at least... doubt he trains well, can be the only reason he don’t get game time. For wales seems to be the only time he is interested 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

It is weird bale isn’t used, but I honestly think he is finished at club level at least... doubt he trains well, can be the only reason he don’t get game time. For wales seems to be the only time he is interested 

yea its a strange one for sure

1 minute ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Must have been a Levy signing. Bizarre Mourinho never wants to use him.

Just now, kyleolly said:

With Kaspers save today will it be included as a possible save of the season as it would have been given as offside if it had gone in

It should, considering the refs never blew for offside anyway. Remained an active phase of play.