Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

The only ever lcfc away game i've been to was a league loss to Birmingham,  whilst I was at uni, so they can get ****ed. Although, my ticket was free (thank you DMU), so it could've been a lot worse. When was that?

1 hour ago, Super_horns said:

Brentford held again.

Bit like with you guys in the top 4 race results going nicely so need to take advantage. 

Not sure how many points Brentford or Swansea will take from their last 24, I reckon 18 at the maximum, so Norwich probably only need 1 more win to go up (although I suspect even a draw might end up being enough, 85 points is a good total). I think realistically they'll both get 13-15 points from the last 24 though.

Basically, you need 3 wins from the last 7 games, but 2 wins and a draw will also be enough IMO. By the time you play Norwich, they'll already be promoted and they might give you an easy ride:)

• Like 1

On 02/04/2021 at 23:54, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Birmingham City are a proper grim team aren't they? Always been physical thuggish and short of guile. They mirror their fans in that respect.

I like them. Great club anthem, smart badge and their unrelenting hatred towards Villa is endearing. 

On 04/04/2021 at 00:24, BenTheFox said:

I like them. Great club anthem, smart badge and their unrelenting hatred towards Villa is endearing. 

Funny how for games against Barnsley, forest, Watford... they'll get about 15,000 attend then suddenly they play Villa full house 30,000 turn up lol only live for one game. 

39 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Funny how for games against Barnsley, forest, Watford... they'll get about 15,000 attend then suddenly they play Villa full house 30,000 turn up lol only live for one game. 

They get a full ground standing for it going absolutely nuts.

We only got a few more standers for a Champions League semi game. It’s impressive their hate.

1 hour ago, Leicesterpool said:

I think Birmingham/Villa and Arsenal/Spurs are the best City rivalries/derbies in the Country.

A lot of City derbies tend to be a let down imo but not them two.

5 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

.. against an NFP team that hasn't been inspired by his appointment. Thought they'd get the new manager bounce. They really are a mess. 

Noticed they opened a new training ground the other day. I’m sure Nige will root out a few weeds in the squad and then bring in the sports science lads to the training ground.

Love how football just throws up these completely random results.

Sheffield Wednesday win one game in two months, sit bottom of the table. Cardiff barely lose or concede for two months, sit near the top six so naturally the bottom team wins 5-0.