Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Barnsley going up would soften the blow of losing arguably the best away days in the league and having some of the worst coming up.

51 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I don't think Watford is as bad as it's made out. Easy trip from Leicester, compact away end in a ground with at least some character. Lacks decent pubs in the town though.

Losing WBA, Sheffield United and possibly Fulham/Newcaslte is a gutting.

I'm definitely hoping for Barnsley. I don't mind Watford either or Norwich. Only issue with Norwich is it's another away day that's miles away.

Brentford are in the mix too and that'd be another new ground which are a rareity coming up into the league.

8 minutes ago, Koke said:

Sheffield Wednesday is another overrated false "big club". They're about to go down to League One for the third time in 15 years. Plus, they have 1 League Cup trophy in like 80 years or something. I'm amazed that they still have a reputation for being a big club despite being lower league fodder for a generation and more.

Yeah for sure. I think people think that the "big club" tag is earned and then can never be taken away again regardless of how you perform over the following decades. I guess clubs like Huddersfield and Preston have fallen from that perch so in roughly 2080 Notts will stop claiming to be a big club.

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I like going Carrow Road, and City of Norwich itself, but they don't half know how to cheat and waste time. They play good football but their last two visits to our place, both under different managers too, they just timewasted and went down so easy all game.

The last visit (1.1) was quite an even game, in fact Norwich were definitely going for the win at the end and not just hanging on. 

2 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The Spoons is as you'd expect, didn't the pub further down the high street close down?

I’m not sure. Haven’t been Watford for a long time! 

1 hour ago, Midlands yellow said:

The last visit (1.1) was quite an even game, in fact Norwich were definitely going for the win at the end and not just hanging on. 

It was. In fact I think you might have deserved to win. Sure I recall Pukki hitting the post too. But there was a lot of diving going on also.

37 minutes ago, Super_horns said:

Big day particularly if Swansea lose v Cardiff.

Very much in our hands now.

Got those 2 to play as well.

Time for some honesty you deserve promotion and have a good fanbase

But I ****ing hate the way your club operates treat manager after manager like absoloute garbage, cartel players between three clubs on big wages.

It has little soul to it, but like the way chelsea operate it works. I just ****ing hate it.Sums up modern football though, empty.

Bet you sack your manager within three weeks of the new season and have another 5 by the end of next season

They only have the 2 clubs now and haven’t relied on Udinese so much now but fair point I guess.

Certainly is a situation they have taken advantage of - cannot deny that.

Probably not certain Munoz might stay as he hasn’t got the qualifications for managing in the Premier league.

We’ll worry about that if we get there though.

Again you are right we have had a lot of managers - some harshly sacked(Pearson)  but others not (like the last one) 

Does seem the top dogs back the players (particularly senior players like Deeney and Foster)  more than the management have to say.

Have to say since Deeney got injured there has been a big improvement in performances and general spirit in the squad. 

Maybe him not being there means we don't rely on him ans others step up.

Edited by Super_horns

1 hour ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Is Ben Foster close to a return to the first team @Super_horns?

Really enjoy his YouTube videos but missing the GoPro in goal action. 

On the bench but the replacement has done fairly well with 9 clean sheets in 16 so probably be harsh to drop him.

The videos are good and fine good insight although our fans seemed to take a dim view of them after a while when our form was a bit iffy.

What will he next have for “breko” and how is “Big Baz”!?

Edited by Super_horns
  • Haha 1

On 22/03/2021 at 15:43, Leicesterpool said:

Is there new trend coming I wonder? Be interested to see which two Leicester kits people would like to see combined into one?

Combining Leicester shirts seems like a waste of vintage kit to me.

But Oxford plus City ... that's the makings of a decent retro half-and-half.

209457834_wankersshirt.JPG.9d58884bc1d8dfb5ede1e01161c455e2.JPG

• Haha 3