Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2020/2021

15 hours ago, Langston said:

Their fans seem to be more anti-players than anti-Pearson, by and large.

He’s pretty well thought of down here in Bristol. A lot of Bristol city fans had been mentioning his name for years as potential manager before he joined

• Like 1

Hopefully they'll learn from their last brief stint in the Premier League. They were dominant in their last promotion season but didn't strengthen in the summer. I've always had a soft spot for Norwich due to some family links so I'd like to see them have an extended run in the Premier League this time round

Edited by TiffToff88

1 minute ago, Super_horns said:

Hopefully Birmingham can hold on !

Norwich outstanding .

Miles better than us really .

I know you've got a tough run-in but neither Brentford or Swansea are winning anywhere near enough games.

You'll be comfortably second.

• Like 1

This is the current Championship table, with the clubs' names replaced by anagrams of their respective managers.

1.An idle freak
2.Cox minus oz
3.Stank of harm
4.So veto creep
5.Varies male line
6.Cop in vulva joke
7.And now jog to a heat
8.Cry match, Mick
9.Grotty ware
10.Lock a winner
11.I chill one male
12.Dearer moron
13.Hot-jeans nan
14.Genial person
15.Hush, right con
16.Of any maverick
17.Ram towny boy
18.Oy, one yawner
19.Cool barren scar
20.Brisk Roman
21.Eye blower
22.Unwrap ale
23.Dearer moron
24.Great whorish ant

Edited by String fellow
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 06/04/2021 at 22:01, Brizzle Fox said:

If you want creativity this is your guy... 

GERRIMIN!!! 

Yes!

Really thought we should have gone for him last summer, but maybe we never had the cash spare. I think he'll stay at Norwich for another season now, then he'll leave in the summer of 2022. Will end up at a top half EPL club for sure.

2 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Yes!

Really thought we should have gone for him last summer, but maybe we never had the cash spare. I think he'll stay at Norwich for another season now, then he'll leave in the summer of 2022. Will end up at a top half EPL club for sure.

Yeah. Very good player and only getting better. My best friend is a Norwich fan, whose being going home and away for over 30 years. Not the type for hyperbole but reckons he's the most talented player he's seen at the club in that time. 

Also don't think they'll sell him in the summer as they'll end up getting a good wedge for Aarons and that will do them. 

Edited by Brizzle Fox
Unnecessary hyphen

1 hour ago, Langston said:

That's Wycombe's equivalent of our 07/08 Sheffield Wednesday at home isn't it, what an absolute sickener.

The turning point was Josh Knight's straight red - Wycombe would very likely have won otherwise, or at least avoided defeat for a 5th successive game, Given it was not until their 8th game they didn't lose ( a draw v Watford) they may well have stayed up if subsequent form had been replicated throughout.

• Like 1

Just now, isaidno said:

Derby and Coventry back in trouble with Rotherham winning. Rotherham play Coventry on Thursday.  

Big 6 pointer, that! 

Coventry win that and they're probably safe? 

Rotherham win and Preston in 16th only 6pts from the bottom 3!