Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

4 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

It's Rangers I'm hoping for. It would be nice to not have to travel to another country to watch us play.Β 

Would love to get Rangers, go up a couple of times a season and the Rangers lads we meet are good as gold. Hopefully they would still be as friendly welcoming us as away fans! πŸ˜‚

13 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Would love to get Rangers, go up a couple of times a season and the Rangers lads we meet are good as gold. Hopefully they would still be as friendly welcoming us as away fans! πŸ˜‚

As long as you're not catholic, you should be fine! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜‹πŸ€

8 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

β€œEuropean NightsΒ up the A1” **** right offΒ 

How great would it be though to show Celtic which one of us is truly confined to mediocrity. Couldn't care less about rangers though would rather go someone more exotic.

Edited by peach0000

Honestly, much as the second half of the season has been awful I cannot help be excited looking at those pots, albeit scared that we're likely to not be able to go either. That really would be so gutting and I expect it to be the case too.

• Like 1

I’m still not subscribing to BT Sport to watch this. I might be tempted to wear a mask and sit in a pub.Β :ph34r:

Β 

The Europa Conference League starts in 2021 as well ...... baby steps towards the European Super League structure that some clubs wantΒ :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Bilo said:

Cracovia have won the Polish Cup and are in the qualifying rounds.

Β 

Β£1.50 a pint. Looks like this. Make it happen.

Β 

Β 

As lovely as Krakow is and as cheap as beer maybe a polish away day would scare the shit out of meΒ lol

3 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

As lovely as Krakow is and as cheap as beer maybe a polish away day would scare the shit out of meΒ lol

Β£15 and you won't even feel the beating. :DΒ 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, WarehamFox said:

That's a positive, don't have to pay for BT sports.

Β 

21 hours ago, Gamble92 said:

Channel 5 have just announced they've won the rights

No, BT stillΒ has exclusive Europa League rights next season as far as I am aware.

3 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Β 

Think I might go regardlessΒ lollol

Just thinking of being part of that square full of Leicester bladdered on Β£1.50 beers is giving me a stiffy.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Bilo said:

Cracovia have won the Polish Cup and are in the qualifying rounds.

Β 

Β£1.50 a pint. Looks like this. Make it happen.

Β 

How to Spend the Perfect Weekend in Krakow - The Crowded Planet

Would be nice but we'll likely get some backwoods shithole where the beer glows green and they still take use the Soviet Ruble.

On 26/07/2020 at 19:50, Bilo said:

Easy group would be good to rotate the squad, and then throw the kitchen sink at the knockout stages.Β 

The same kitchen sink we threw at Man U?Β  Β Its already broken.

On 28/07/2020 at 16:02, StanSP said:

Gent, Plzen and Midgetland if we want to (hopefully) safely qualify for knockouts.Β 

Β 

Would have to avoid the likes of Napoli, Roma, Hoffenheim, PSV, Leverkusen, Besiktas, Wolfsburg, Villarreal, CSKA. Teams like those have some quality as well as Champions League or Europa League experience.Β 

lol glad its not just me that refers to them as Midgetland