Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
IsItMuzzy

Europa League 20/21

15 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Rangers got 6/7 thousand if not more.

Also this looks plenty more than 2000?

20200730_161612.jpg

Just going off this - https://www.expressandstar.com/sport/football/wolverhampton-wanderers-fc/2019/11/08/wolves-handed-increased-allocation-for-europa-league-clash-with-braga/

Reading up it seems like Braga allowed fans to buy for their home ends. 

I know Wolves got absolutely beaten by the coppers there 

3 hours ago, UpTheLeagueFox said:

Have you been, what's it like?

LCFC have never played there before though.

Nope but NATO have at least we won't be bombing it this time. If we do go of course.

Edited by Fightforever

17 hours ago, peach0000 said:

I'd totally be up for a trip to Moldova, I know next to nothing about it apart from it's the poorest country in Europe and they even struggle for things like basic medical provisions (they regularly use ketamine as an anaesthetic they struggle so much). I reckon it would be an unbelievably odd experience. Why else would any of us ever travel there?  

Also Plzeň and the 75p 8% pints would prove popular I imagine lol

Moldova would certainly be an 'experience,' but I could imagine it being a profoundly depressing one. A bit of a poverty safari. 

Give me a Czech Republic tour any day.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bilo said:

Moldova would certainly be an 'experience,' but I could imagine it being a profoundly depressing one. A bit of a poverty safari. 

That was a really interesting video!

Guest Markyblue
On 30/07/2020 at 14:56, mozartfox said:

I think I would give Belgrade a miss after attending the game with Red Star in Vienna all those years ago.  Only time I have ever seriously felt worried about my safety at a football game. Did not help that fans (& thugs) could drink all through the game.  The racist Monkey chants against our team was nothing short of medieval.  Not for me.

Yes they were very macho when comforting couples and families,  not quite so macho when our lads turned up.

4 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Bald and bankrupt is the 'dude' who does the videos. 

Prob my favourite YouTuber (I think that's the youngest phrase I've ever typed)

Yes, I caught that. Will probably watch some of his other stuff...

3 hours ago, Markyblue said:

Yes they were very macho when comforting couples and families,  not quite so macho when our lads turned up.

I've heard stories about the Baby Squad steaming into them. Quite ugly by all accounts. 

Guest Markyblue
8 hours ago, Bilo said:

I've heard stories about the Baby Squad steaming into them. Quite ugly by all accounts. 

They were bullying animal's,  not saying its clever but the actions of our casuals protected a lot of vulnerable city fans.

On 30/07/2020 at 17:35, Bilo said:

Watching a 15min video documentary on the roughness of Moldova on Foxestalk is not how I saw myself spending Saturday night

• Haha 1

Best we can hope for I think is getting to the round of 32 and hope its back to 'normal' in February. 

Whilst certain countries are allowing fans Uefa/Fifa are taking a different approach. 

Guest Markyblue

If wolves win the Europa league and qualify for champions league does that put Chelsea in the Europa league and spurs out.🤔

9 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

If wolves win the Europa league and qualify for champions league does that put Chelsea in the Europa league and spurs out.🤔

No, wolves get champions league with the current top 4... ourselves, spurs and arsenal in Europa league 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

So if Wolves win the EL, Tottenham are no longer in Europe. Come on Wolves!

Nah fvck that. Can’t have Wolves winning the Europa League. Their fans will become even worse.

• Like 2